Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Border War Strategy ... in case you missed the memo

This is a discussion on Border War Strategy ... in case you missed the memo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL ! Easy stratagy; Kill priests first, then mages, then melee. Oh, and priests mail yourslef Soul pots, if you ...
Page: 5

4que

LOL !

Easy stratagy;

Kill priests first, then mages, then melee.

Oh, and priests mail yourslef Soul pots, if you run out your useless and your party will lose.

tommyleonghk

what happens if both orcs and humans have 0:0 kills...no monument was taken.... say...a draw....

both get 7.7mil xp and red chest?

:blink:

D3M0NS1D3

if u tie. both sides its like a loss. we had one today 37:37 both sides got 1/2 xp

And I read thru this all, and I want to add my "RANT"

What is The Purpose of a Full Heal Paper Priest?

if u tie. both sides its like a loss. we had one today 37:37 both sides got 1/2 xp

And I read thru this all, and I want to add my "RANT"

What is The Purpose of a Full Heal Paper Priest?[/b]
    making pots to sell?

D3M0NS1D3

I know what one would be used for. but what good is it for pk. its called it isnt. full heal paper. yup. soon as they go to full heal. bam 2 sins 2 hit them.. bb full healer. over and over. lol

Ganadorph Senior Member

and what the hell is wrong with the np gained in there..... is so noob... only 2 nps for kill WTF :blink: ..... but the rest is kool :lol:

I know what one would be used for. but what good is it for pk. its called it isnt. full heal paper. yup. soon as they go to full heal. bam 2 sins 2 hit them.. bb full healer. over and over. lol[/b]
    Depends on the gears they have tbh
    My paper priest is nowhere near geared up , but when he's got the gears I want stats should be 25 dag, 90 spear, 50/200 bonus (talia), 5khp, 1k ac

resists around 100 to all

Banned

These new events are cool and all, but I hate how you are paired up with random retards.

These new events are cool and all, but I hate how you are paired up with random retards.[/b]
    agreed , would be loads better with clan
    i trust them and know pk with them

drewzki1

These new events are cool and all, but I hate how you are paired up with random retards.[/b]
    Yeah, let us make parties outside and keep them when we go in :/

Also, please throw acid pots at everyone, they dont work but look purdy.

so far on girakon as a mage when i go to BW i either get a party w/ 4+ mages including me each time or i get 3+ clannies including me its very entertaining and so far each BW ive gotten the same mage in my party xkaboomx :<

Ganadorph Senior Member

yesterday i was in a party with a warrior who had like 1k hp and 500 attack power, a turk healer who only said "a.q i leech town" and a mage who didnt tp the warriors when they were about to die.......... results: we got pwned

if you are going to get into fuking BW dont leech because its fukin gay
    hopefully today ill get party with clannies or GG people (GG people are not turks)

kutilin

i&#39;m happy if i see any1 who talks english to make teamwork and uses scrolls (A)

cooldude1280

i got put into a turk party twice :angry: , and honestly, i dont mean to be offensive or anything, but all they do is ask for buffs and attack the melees :angry: :angry: :angry: .
    does anyone know a good English-Turkish translator so i can actually try to talk sense into some of these noobs? it&#39;ll b much appreciated.

cooldude1280

o ye, a good strategy for when your losing BADLY, as in the enemy is camping you.

This happened just this morning when 3 of our members dced and Karus camped us. BUT, they didnt destroy the center monument. YOU MUST DESTROY the center monument in order to hurt the opposing nation&#39;s monument.

So if this happens to you, just use stealth (yea Rogues only :P , sry guys) and sneak behind the center monument and start attacking it.
    I got the health down to 1/2 by myself before some retarded noob ran over drawing the Aggro.

So, to break it down. Stealth 2 rogues to take the center if ur being screwed, and then go for the smaller monument (which i think is harder to take down). Dont ask for any other class cause they&#39;ll just get noticed and your 007 mission is over.
    Tell your teamates to keep the enemy at bay as in NOT KILLING THEM but annoying the hell outta them. and then suddenly the win is yours.
    imagine the looks on the dude&#39;s face when they realize that they Lost when they&#39;re up 100 kills. :P

To counter this, just patrol once in a while or if you get killed u&#39;l just notice them...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast