Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BOSS

This is a discussion on BOSS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; don't expect every boss to drop, uniques are supposed to be that, unique [/b] Unless your in a certan clan ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

don't expect every boss to drop, uniques are supposed to be that, unique[/b]

Unless your in a certan clan where they seem to get their "uniques" very often. I think that boss is called DUPE.

Banned

It's basically luck. In 2 weeks my clan and I got 2 SS's, 2 1h gigas, 1 2h giga, priest pendant, chitin bow, and a load of other stuff like lobo, lupus, lycoan pendants. Then the next 2 weeks weve only got a few pendant...the crappy ones :P

the_stiffmeister

ive killed 10+ each of all 3 duke,bach,bishop in ardream, and i have gotten only coins...

no soul pot, no roc/rol/rom...

so i say eff bosses

hashey100

killed bishop and got gold coin grrrrrrr

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

dont fret dude, ask me clan on logos how many bowl bosses i kill a day, prolly 6-7..

and in the past month only thing i ever got thats worth while is a lycoan staff, and that isnt really worth while :/

DontLikeAFreak

waw you guys killed a duke congreculation now oyu deserve a medaille o_O jeez i cant here the word duke anymore duke here duke there its flipping me

~Abel

Ksm

the drop rate on ROFD is much lower then KE

El_magico

That's just the game, however barkirra has like an 80% chance to drop fang, lobo,lupus and lycaon have like 50% chance to drop pendant, but the major uniques, rol, roc, giga, etc are like 1/30 or worse, so those take alot of time to get.[/b]

don't think these changes are very correct. Barkkirra is more like 60-70 % and the pendants like 75-80 %. ROl, roc, rom, giga is more like 1/100. me and my friend got 1 rom togheter and i think we killed around 200 of the cursed bosses.

HotAsIce

waw you guys killed a duke congreculation now oyu deserve a medaille o_O jeez i cant here the word duke anymore duke here duke there its flipping me
    ~Abel[/b]
    aga?

i've killed over 45 dukes, bach's and bishops in ardream on my DLW account, yet to get a drop. I think the drop rate in ardream is much lower, except for those who already have a shitload of uniques. Karma for you. The more USD you spend on a game or dupe methods the more likely you are to get drops.

DontLikeAFreak

aga?

i've killed over 45 dukes, bach's and bishops in ardream on my DLW account, yet to get a drop. I think the drop rate in ardream is much lower, except for those who already have a shitload of uniques. Karma for you. The more USD you spend on a game or dupe methods the more likely you are to get drops.[/b]
    congratz... you're the first guy that 've blown up my head by speaking out the word :mellow: (..... cant speak the word out or there is nutting left of my boddy)

~Abel

The king. Senior Member

What is a boss?

dizzyontour

What is a boss?[/b]
    Im your boss, all you need to know baba <_<

but to get to the point, all about luck i guess, out of 3 SQ we got 2 IN, thats luck .

didinino

but to get to the point, all about luck i guess, out of 3 SQ we got 2 IN, thats luck .[/b]
    die bitch!!!!!

there are days that u can kill 20 bosses and drop nothing and 1 day when u kill 3-5 bosses and get rich. thats knight, and i think u should be glad to kill those bosses and not somebody else
    i hope u understand me, GL next time.

Sup3rSlick2

Maybe next time

The king. Senior Member

die bitch!!!!!

there are days that u can kill 20 bosses and drop nothing and 1 day when u kill 3-5 bosses and get rich. thats knight, and i think u should be glad to kill those bosses and not somebody else
    i hope u understand me, GL next time.[/b]
    trust me we have killed many bosses lol... its was just a lucky period

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast