Boss Bugging

This is a discussion on Boss Bugging within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this isn't a whine well i dunno it probably is but it's more of a suggestion, see if people have ...
Page: 1

Default Boss Bugging

this isn't a whine well i dunno it probably is but it's more of a suggestion, see if people have idea's to promote some kind of arguement against what i think.

After about 20 Snake Queens, Harpy Queens etc in eslant on Edana all of which have been bugged, i've come to the conslusion that lots of people out there, are infact big gays :P

but i would like to suggest that maybe 1 of the 4 following suggestions occur, because surely by now it makes sense to do something about it

1. Make it so that monsters return to 100% health they are no longer bugged... easy enough you'd think as they have done it with concerns to other players damage on it etc

2. Make the guards stronger so they can actually kill the likes of troll king, this way surely the town is actually protected, and at least people wont waste their time on bosses that dont drop

3. The monsters die when they leave the section that they spawn in... might mean changing df's walking path's etc

4. Remove the shitting guards!!!!! all they do is protect people in town incase of a lard orc invasion... which they could probably regen sitting down!!!! Their only use is to bug monsters... so why the hell are they even there?

i hope somebody of some importance reads this and thinks... 'actually, they are pretty shit, do away with them'

thank you :P

Aqu

hang on, dont point 2 and 4 contradict one another?

erm... no... if they were stronger and could kill them then the bosses would die instead of being bugged which would at least save us time, effort and exp

as stated in 4, they are useless as they are

Originally posted by Aqu
    No, because they are simple suggestions apart from each other that k2 could possibly choose.
    If k2 doesnt want to remove the guards altogether, then code them properly.

Cava

actualy eslant mobs/bosses dno't even agro outside spawn. which means anything thats lured to town WIL NOT agro by itself. so the guards are pretty useless, the ppl afk in town wont' need any "protection".

also, i agree that it pisses off others that there's a bugged loot. imagine dying to tk like once while tanking n then there's a bugged loot. =/ happened to me before.

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu
    No, because they are simple suggestions apart from each other that k2 could possibly choose.
    If k2 doesnt want to remove the guards altogether, then code them properly.[/b]
    Another thing that will never get fixed like so many other long standing bugs i suppose.

blackholesun

in the happy LS days there was a guy called " hasan " or smthng .
    the problem he always lured bosses in eslant !!!
    there was a time I swore to sneak to his house at night and kill him with my navy dagger this fckng fck !!!!
    this bug should really be changed , people stupidity its others people work in this case ...

R34P3R_Magikz

and think they should do like in cz .. as soon as the boss leaves bowl it dies but in eslant as soon as a boos hits it, it dies and resapwns again 30seconds later or something or instantly

--edit--

same as example 3 ><

apoth0r

starting to waste all my pot money on these little buggers, a kosp party we lured snake queen onto were happy to help us solve one of the bugged snake queens running around kosp archering it while we pulled off the drains. Goodguns.
    (they still all sux tho)

thanks for the sig paddy

Chronos

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    erm... no... if they were stronger and could kill them then the bosses would die instead of being bugged which would at least save us time, effort and exp

as stated in 4, they are useless as they are
    havent seen u in a while....did u quit diez?