Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

boss event

This is a discussion on boss event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice spamming fires on it, positive we had one of the first drains and i think your clan chat says ...
Page: 3

G0D

Nice spamming fires on it, positive we had one of the first drains and i think your clan chat says it all xD Nice though, pitty it was one of the shitty drops :P[/b]
    I was gonna say that <_<

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol i can see some1 arguing that some other older server could beat ares... but pathos? hell no... its way too young... ares doesnt have all its old talent anymore but its still got the higher lvls and better items... whether legit items or inlegit... ur dupers dont have full sets of +3s with +9/10 shells and +9 weapons... our legit players have +1s or +2s when ur legit players maybe have a full set of +0s... and theres still some really strong legit clans on ares left...

Banned

can some1 tell me how did horror conclude that i was using abyss fire? im sitting here looking at my SS for 10min looking for any clues of myself using abyss fire. No, we didnt use any abyss fire.

i&#39;m sure it was very disappointing of your clan. after saying you will get the drop and all.

and you guys realize there wont be any lvl 80 in the inter-server war right?

EvilAtomicFrog

lol we will see interserver war..
    what happend last year.. ARES won [/b]
    cuz its the older server, this time everyone gets the same char, and im putting my money on girakon

Banned

lol i can see some1 arguing that some other older server could beat ares... but pathos? hell no... its way too young... ares doesnt have all its old talent anymore but its still got the higher lvls and better items... whether legit items or inlegit... ur dupers dont have full sets of +3s with +9/10 shells and +9 weapons... our legit players have +1s or +2s when ur legit players maybe have a full set of +0s... and theres still some really strong legit clans on ares left...[/b]
    i really wouldnt be surprised if PC took out the entire top 5 clans in pathos

That&#39;s exaggerating a bit since pathos alos has it&#39;s share of +9 & +3 items also, and 1 clan vs all top 5? hell no.

Banned

That&#39;s exaggerating a bit since pathos alos has it&#39;s share of +9 & +3 items also, and 1 clan vs all top 5? hell no.[/b]
    do you know pc ?

heimdalll

Silver kid u are lier sir. :P

2roms / 2 CBs :P

and btw ulitma drop Roc

flamthrow

Rut Pc is worth nothing atm, Only good thing they got are the mages. Their sins are crap, priests too and warriors well pimped but cant combo. Party of R2d and me held a fight for 10 mins against 2 of their parties 2 days ago in cz.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123