Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Boss Event in Akara - Moradon

This is a discussion on Boss Event in Akara - Moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol all the gm was doing is spawning one boss every few feets.. then spawn falenkor (which i was first ...
Page: 2

lol all the gm was doing is spawning one boss every few feets.. then spawn falenkor (which i was first one to get to it, but im a fucken warrior...) and then everyone thought it was over but he kept spawning other shit like tk,talos,sq,hq and then another falenkor and then ultima... weirdest gm ive seen doing boss events..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

if u don't believe it, ask Mbzjr or sexyreplay here arround to show their new Iron belt ( Silverrhazee ) and ask nickystyle for their new Glass belt

PS: I wasn't even on, i heared we got these drops and these players got awarded with it

destroy

First event and I can't even be there ![/b]
    actually it was 3rd boss event on akara, 1st was in bowl, 2nd on a2 luff and this one was most laggy of them took in moradon.
    This GM actually dont know which monster is boss and which is not. In CZ bowl he spawned like 5674946465487986 normal monsters (he likes mostly riotes, dread mares and servants of isiloon) nobody wanted to kill and just 2-3 cheap bosses among which was immortal because of other mess around killing everything. Anyway, if that laag could be forgotten, this last one was the best boss event on akara so far.

Banned Senior Member

actually it was 3rd boss event on akara, 1st was in bowl, 2nd on a2 luff and this one was most laggy of them took in moradon.
    This GM actually dont know which monster is boss and which is not. In CZ bowl he spawned like 5674946465487986 normal monsters (he likes mostly riotes, dread mares and servants of isiloon) nobody wanted to kill and just 2-3 cheap bosses among which was immortal because of other mess around killing everything. Anyway, if that laag could be forgotten, this last one was the best boss event on akara so far.[/b]
    ure on Akara destroy:O?

Hey cutie Senior Member

DAAAAAAM, hope u managed to pick it up before lagggggg spasm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12