Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Boss event in ares!

This is a discussion on Boss event in ares! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was gay last time GM did evil monsters event it was just BF monsters and GM said in chat stop ...
Page: 2

Was gay last time GM did evil monsters event it was just BF monsters and GM said in chat stop crying this is not a boss event this is evil monsters event lol so we didn't bother goin until people started saying all bosses are spawning -.-[/b]
    H0RROR you 79 and you dont know Ultima & Felankor are evil monsters ?

P.S Edit your sig kanka

Well exact same notice for evil monsters event came last time and everyone was spamming shout flaming the GM for the crap monsters that was spawning and he replied in GM chat saying this is evil monsters event not boss event and the same message appeared for evil monster event this time so we didnt bother :P

Well exact same notice for evil monsters event came last time and everyone was spamming shout flaming the GM for the crap monsters that was spawning and he replied in GM chat saying this is evil monsters event not boss event and the same message appeared for evil monster event this time so we didnt bother :P[/b]
    Yea , i saw NLwesje running in Bowl , then i said " wtf " why he dont kill bosses.

Anyway , next time , and i saw your items , i dont think you need more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12