Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Boss ks'ing?

This is a discussion on Boss ks'ing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In bowl free for all. Rest of boss and i will hate the person that ks me for the rest ...
Page: 2

hej

In bowl free for all.

Rest of boss and i will hate the person that ks me for the rest of my life and will 4stone ress, let them die and so on if i have the chanse.

And the one who say if its Tormentors i will not ks if its a random clan or no clan i will ks are even worse.

R34P3R_Magikz

if it&#39;s just some randomers i&#39;d happily ks but if it was some respected people? (not many left i don&#39;t think) i&#39;d let them have it ><

but on a whole if u can beat the person why not take it you deserve it if you can do more dmg right?

i only ks when
    1. The person who started tanking cant even take it down
    2. Tanker dies
    3. Clans/ppl who lured on us or ks us b4 (Itgoestoall)
    4. U are a known scammer/duper

Other than that i respect the person who is taking the boss before me. Ill juz sit and ask wads the drop at the end

kin

<3 zackie...

ReiRei

ks is ks is ks...

some do it, some don&#39;t. I prefer the don&#39;t doing of it myself. If we go to a boss and there is a party there and they haven&#39;t started,, it is ours to start if we are ready. If they are ready to kill it, you know,, healers and tank and buffing,, we stand and wait for a few secnds, see how the hp is going down and move along. If the hp is not or the tanker is redballing,, we sit and wait. He dies,, we are already buffed and start again, and usually get pms stating they fak my mather and such.. and they will 4 stone us, whatever

we kill it, 30 stone their tanker, and go on to the next.

what I do like seeing is the ks after someone has dropped it down to 1/4 hp. The other party "usually" appreciates this because they know, the kser isn&#39;t after the drop,, just wants to fight it a little and help them out. This is nice for TK when you see a sole tank and priest..

as for the luring and crap.. been lured on by so many damn clans,, and it is so uncalled for people. ravermonkey,, omg,, whatever clan he was in, he had to lure on you if you got there first... there are thers, he just lured mre than any others I know.

Internet pervert Senior Member

what I do like seeing is the ks after someone has dropped it down to 1/4 hp. The other party "usually" appreciates this because they know, the kser isn&#39;t after the drop,, just wants to fight it a little and help them out. This is nice for TK when you see a sole tank and priest..[/b]
    What if it&#39;s a server restart and u r running eslant with ur clan (no priest, just 6 meeles) and see ONE warrior doing talos with TWO priest and he "just" started. I mean, I don&#39;t even touch a boss if i think i got no chances of getting the box~ BUT, if I see the HP of the boss at 3/4 and i think i can outdmg the rest and beat the other tanker to it, i&#39;ll go at it >_>! (that got me 1 skelly and one SSE in the last 2 days).

OLD1953

We don&#39;t KS on bosses, especially not bosses you can&#39;t solo.

If we bind it or pull it first, it&#39;s ours, and you are KSing if you attack.

It&#39;s my experience that a boss being hit by more than one party is MUCH less likely to drop anything.

That&#39;s based on way over 100 boss kills. The most likely boss to drop something is a boss that is totally soloed and is above the level of the player that kills it (and Shaula is about as far as I can go right now without even a healer).

OTOH, those NPC&#39;s in war are flat up for grabs.

Banned Senior Member

1. If any clan started atacking a boss in Estland we dont atack
    2. if any clan is killing a boss and hp=50% down ore more and it goes slow ill help him
    3. if there are party&#39;s who killing it and they all die ill start atacking it also

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

If i didnt like the person, i would take the boss form them, this one time I beat out a FULL party of atheme aww good times.

theres a few ways to take a boss form someone even if they&#39;ve done more damage then you.

hej

If i didnt like the person, i would take the boss form them, this one time I beat out a FULL party of atheme aww good times.

theres a few ways to take a boss form someone even if they&#39;ve done more damage then you.[/b]

So you dont like me then?

Have no ide if you ks me on a boss :P

little_painter

KS doesn&#39;t exist on bosses. Just if you piss the other person off, make sure they can&#39;t piss you off in return.[/b]
    +1
    :mellow:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12