Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

boss list

This is a discussion on boss list within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kite15171 its from http://kalais.angrenost.org/boss.php i fought maybe almost all of them expect for a couple why dont ...
Page: 2

dartagon

Originally posted by Kite15171
    its from http://kalais.angrenost.org/boss.php i fought maybe almost all of them expect for a couple
    why dont just put the link dumb??? :blink:

jimfujitsu

The link is already posted here on ko4life since forever , on usefull links.Some guys just wake up later .

Azotame

He just tried to post something usefull, maybe not the best way...

and he got flamed

people = shit

alient FTW :P

wraith86

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Who cares? Honestly.
    whats up with you and no one caring? i dont know about your life but some people are accustomed to getting respect and being cared about. how about for every pointless thread you find you should jump off a bridge rather than post sarcastic and mean post about someone trying to help out the community.

Niro

all bosses in eslant gained quite a few hps, I think isiloon also did.

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    Who cares? Honestly.
    whats up with you and no one caring? i dont know about your life but some people are accustomed to getting respect and being cared about. how about for every pointless thread you find you should jump off a bridge rather than post sarcastic and mean post about someone trying to help out the community.[/b]
    He pressed 4 keys on his keyboard, its not like he did something notable...

ShaiHulud

Does your lvl affect the drop rate?

merchanter123

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Does your lvl affect the drop rate?
    i think so.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

Who cares? Honestly.

whats up with you and no one caring? i dont know about your life but some people are accustomed to getting respect and being cared about. how about for every pointless thread you find you should jump off a bridge rather than post sarcastic and mean post about someone trying to help out the community.
    He pressed 4 keys on his keyboard, its not like he did something notable...[/b]
    he doesnt't expect ppl to salute him for this but at least don't give a cold reply like "who cares" because since there're responses basically ppl DO care.

kleber

hey Kite, ty for your post its nice.

MageMile

Originally posted by kleber
    hey Kite, ty for your post its nice.
    gay <_<

I hate Atilla, and he hates me.

i drained isiloon and it healed the whore for 360k

Cocaine

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    Who cares? Honestly.
    whats up with you and no one caring? i dont know about your life but some people are accustomed to getting respect and being cared about. how about for every pointless thread you find you should jump off a bridge rather than post sarcastic and mean post about someone trying to help out the community.[/b]

Should I have said, "Oh, thank you for finding and posting this information that I can find on several different sites in the wrong section!"

I give respect to people when they deserve it, not to random people who post useless shit on the forums.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Helseth+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Helseth)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    Isiloon i think has more then 1.3 mill hp... i remember using abyss fire at first and drained around 200k hp
    i dont get it. i drain 10% in start about 23k dmg or so and in a end still same 20~ h43r:[/b]
    (yes flameheads this is off topic, bite me)

i loved the video in ur sig :lol: :P

EDIT: oh, and thanks for the info kite, but many people on here are retards and are useless other than for flaming, so they flame a lot, just ignore them, their "friends", family, neighbors, teachers/coworkers, and pets do too ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast