Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Boss times (diez)

This is a discussion on Boss times (diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bosses get killed by people who work together as a clan not by keeping an egg timer by you pc. ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Bosses get killed by people who work together as a clan not by keeping an egg timer by you pc.

We use those for blessings <_<

Mooshoo

exp at ds, there are chance to meet samma, talos, shaula there..maybe other bosses too, dunno[/b]
    Dark stones is the best spot in Eslant, good xp and boss hot spot. Samma, shaula, snake queen and troll king all spawn up there, and as a general rule you can view the whole patch from the middle ds spot

ChowBoy

just go run circles around bowl and eslant like everyone else does[/b]
    GoGoGoGo RUN Circles!!!

If it&#39;s not Amity killing the bosses, it&#39;s the Hope clans or 303 majority of the time, occasionally ItGoesToAll or DesertEagle or MischiefMakers get there. Respawn is 4-8 hours, except talos and sq which have 4-9 for some reason. If you really want a chance to kill them you have to see when they get killed, and watch the time....then come back 4 hours later and be prepared to run all of eslant for 4-5 hours.

Good luck getting one of your priests to run with you around in circles for 4-5 hours, you wouldn&#39;t last a week doing that. on top of that try keeping your priest there for 4-5 hours checking all major spots and getting snubbed by a few people who happen to bump into the boss you were looking for all that time, and they kill it infront of your eyes. it&#39;s enough to take the steam out of any would be boss hunter. want to know why a few clans get bosses all the time? because they check in, run the spots, and niggas don&#39;t clock out till the job gets done, period.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

In my personal opinion amity isnt always their...[/b]
    Oh, but we&#39;re everywhere h34r:

yesterday i took a sick day from work, and i did dark stones, and while i was there, tk and samma spawned ,both coined tho ;(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12