Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BOSSES

This is a discussion on BOSSES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was running around in RLB earlier after the patch, and the bosses in there were bugged. Tried to kill ...
Page: 2

I was running around in RLB earlier after the patch, and the bosses in there were bugged. Tried to kill lesath and lobo...only hit 150 to each of them with judgement and 2.1k ap (weapon not broken)

5DollahSuckySucky

i tried killing Bishop after update and I got raped in 3 seconds

meh.. after platinum most of players on every server hit 80lvl (today 80+ with expansion), so bosses are tougher compared to new higher lvls...
    1,5yrs ago, i killed TK with 70lvl warrior in 2-3min, so 80lvl warrior must kill TK in 1-2min... its good that bosses are tougher... and its good news for mages... mages were fuked in expansion, so now they have chance to strike back with boss hunts
    btw if bosses are tougher, they should increase their drop rate... but.. as many of you noticed, the best way how to make +2/+3 accesories are dupe, bug abusing, gm powa...

Validating

good good ... more bosses for 98764965797 turký legions...

Banned

no time to try it by myself so i need to ask here :P
    do bosses hiting more too now? or they have just lot more ac now, just guessin..

Banned

Now it takes teamwork to kill boss's, thats actually a good thing. [/b]
    +1

Banned

GOOD! now no koxp/macro can solo a boss by draging it across the entire map... well i hope not

Boyce

Well, it's good their making it more of a challenge now - but, The rest of the game doesn't even work so why bother lmfao. K2's priorities are just fucking wonderful lol[/b]
    lol
    this

Yeah eldar bosses hit alot harder aswell now, and this shit isnt good, its stupid. it means only level 80+ warriors can kill tk and talos, unless u have 9999 tankers on it which arent 80. thus every1 that isnt 80 and is trying to get uniques is FULLY screwed

rasta

Yeah eldar bosses hit alot harder aswell now, and this shit isnt good, its stupid. it means only level 80+ warriors can kill tk and talos, unless u have 9999 tankers on it which arent 80. thus every1 that isnt 80 and is trying to get uniques is FULLY screwed[/b]
    +1 K2 screwed all "noob" players now you have to get 80 or a good party to get a boss in eslant.

+1 K2 screwed all "noob" players now you have to get 80 or a good party to get a boss in eslant.[/b]
    Its just the first Step.
    Soon you can by the Uniques via PUS, coz you arent able to get them ingame...
    annyoing.

all MMORPG games are supposed to be a team game, this 4 years of soloing anything was boring as hell...

it was ridiculous that talos lasted around 15 seconds with a lvl 80 party, kinda dumbass imo

Drop % is Increased,but it a lot longer to take them out and yes,it requires teamwork.

GOOD! now no koxp/macro can solo a boss by draging it across the entire map... well i hope not [/b]
    They changed delos zone bosses too ? Like isiloon ?:> :mellow:

Banned

Teamwork? A priest healing a lvl 70 warrior isn't teamwork?

What's the difference between a lvl 70 warrior tanking Talos and/or TK with a priest than 3 lvl 80 warriors and 3 priests healing? They're just doing the same thing as that 1 warrior and 1 priest!

Unless you can find an explanation why there's more teamwork in a bigger party, otherwise you're just saying more people = more teamwork. Don't tell me, it requires more time to gather a party, because if it takes 3 lvl 80 warriors 4minute, then I can't imagine 3 lvl 70 warriors killing TK (1. under skills i.e. howling sword, 2. probably under gear and 3. weaker ap/hp/def). It would also takes time to gather that 3 lvl 70 warriors also. Therefore the argument it would take longer time to gather a party isn't valid.

So people under 70 can't get rings anymore, and now they cant kill Eslant bosses. How the fuck are they gonna gear themselves?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast