Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BOSSES

This is a discussion on BOSSES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So people under 70 can't get rings anymore, and now they cant kill Eslant bosses. How the fuck are they ...
Page: 3

So people under 70 can't get rings anymore, and now they cant kill Eslant bosses. How the fuck are they gonna gear themselves?[/b]
    same situation like ages ago

Eslant 40+
    50 lvls could not kill them too

Now Eslant 60+
    so bosses for low lvls still to hard

same situation, only meaning of low lvl changed, that's all

Banned

same situation like ages ago

Eslant 40+
    50 lvls could not kill them too

Now Eslant 60+
    so bosses for low lvls still to hard

same situation, only meaning of low lvl changed, that's all[/b]
    You're comparing lvling from 40-50 and 50-60 to 60-70 and 70-80? Holy motherfucking shit...No comment there except for holy motherfucking shit. No wonder no one farms anymore...go buy from goldbars from GB companies and babashop your character and items. A teamwork of a priest and a warrior is useless...even at lvl 80 (unless he want to spend 15minute+ trying to kill a boss).

This is just causing more gap between the new players who just started the game and those who are already have everything. While the top can kill bosses and get more, the new player will just...level.

The only people that will like this are the people that already have their items, or most of their gear, and big clans. This screws the noobie people/clans. The people who already have their items will be able to ks the bosses more easily from others now. It's not fair to do this after people already have their items, causing a rift between people that do and don't. It's no wonder people wanna buy their gold bars and babashop.

sexyrexy

ko has always been this way rich get richer poor stay poor

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I didn't like it the first time i saw it, but yes it gaves Mages an advantage i guess. But i would like someone to answer the question for me if the Def, AP and HP has increased in Isi and Felankor, ty.

This actually isn't a bad thing for mages =) I was killing TK with warrior 80 and he was hitting with hell blade 2 x less than me with 18 lvl skill .... now party of mages have best chances to get a drop if they don't change it to old way again .. except drainers ofc .. but few mages who attack from range r deadly as 2 tanker parties atm =)[/b]
    ya we can see that "we helped you" on the TK kill ¬¬

Pino

kind of funny since every lvl 80 is about fully uniqued so now every lvl 80- is screwed now

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

less solo, more teamplay FTW

Augustus

lol...2 priest 2 warrior 4 drainers all 70- can take out talos/tk just time consuming

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

i guess they made it harder for koxpers?

The_Dude

I think it's a bug because 1) this patch was only supposed to be for Trees/Christmas, I think, and 2) not all bosses got an increase in AC, only some of them. If it were done to promote team work or whatever then I would imagine that they would have increased AC on all bosses.

And for those of you who say it's good - it's not. Look at it from another perspective. Say only you and one priest are online from your clan and you find TK or whatever. You're SOL. Can't kill it solo when you only do 500 damage to it. Bye bye potential drop.

ye teamwork now....thats better other ways it sucks

DAFAQ Senior Member

ye teamwork now....thats better other ways it sucks[/b]

U forget that not everyone is 75+ and bunch of low lvl ppl will now cray about it. There is no way they can get geared now.

And what about bosses in adream or rlb?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

No it's not fair at all. Dulian, Query and Jersey and Isi along with Felankor and Ultima are teamwork drops. The ones in eslant should not be...because it's bad enough that the 60+ can barely kill anything in cz without getting rocked, and now they get pounded because higher lvls will obliterate them in a competition for the damage delt.

Bosses were the only way for nubs to get items and catch up, now they can't kill them at all unless they get a full party on, it's not good for them and therefore not good for the game. You have to keep newbies interested and give them a way to keep going.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast