Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bosshunt - Eternity, a good combination?

This is a discussion on Bosshunt - Eternity, a good combination? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz btw on topic....people expected eternity to change? only respectable person is kamy(unless poka is still in ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    btw on topic....people expected eternity to change? only respectable person is kamy(unless poka is still in eternity *:wub: )
    I've heard things about eternity but they've never done anything to me untill now (kind of new to KO)

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    btw on topic....people expected eternity to change? only respectable person is kamy(unless poka is still in eternity *:wub: )
    do u know them all?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    do u know them all?[/b]
    i know their reputation :P only ones that have proven themselves to not follow the reputation is kamy and poka...the others that either dont care and therefore condone of the shit eternity does are just as guilty as the ones that do it

Aguila-x-

many of them dont have time, or dont know english at all, as to use forums.

apoth0r

eternity always do that shit with bosses, just get on with it

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Elrohir
    nesma was sold and NT:ed
    rofl cant believe that nesma would have the cheak to sell a character that has not legitimatly leveled a single level :lol:

he spent how much on kosp? probs like $10 for 2 months....... so i hope he didn't sell it for more than $20 or the other guy might as well have made his own [/b]
    I havent used EVER a single usd or any real money for this game like you do. Anyway I've made over 1500$ off it already

As for the clan, its made by me and spelzu at first point, not moraine. I can log on his char and join all my chars there anytime if i want so

Aguila-x-

im in eternity's clan and i dont that shit..
    better to wash ur mouth before.

still, Givmeurlife is being played by someone else, not rebelde. ill talk to that guy later..

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    I dont think thats the real rebelde on that char, cause he stoped doing that shit a long time ago. Dunno whats up with that maybe kamy can clarify.
    Correct. Rebelde doesn't play that character anymore, he gave it to a friend known as "Happy". He only logs it in to kick ppl, etc.
    Eternity doesnt KS anymore, at least not like they used to. Rebelde learned his lesson.

Schaf

Poka came to a good gun clan and joined Infinity

sexyface

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Aguila-x-@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

do u know them all?
    i know their reputation :P only ones that have proven themselves to not follow the reputation is kamy and poka...the others that either dont care and therefore condone of the shit eternity does are just as guilty as the ones that do it[/b]
    thx cama...

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Aguila-x-@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

do u know them all?
    i know their reputation :P only ones that have proven themselves to not follow the reputation is kamy and poka...the others that either dont care and therefore condone of the shit eternity does are just as guilty as the ones that do it[/b]
    Wrong. :wub: They changed a lot.. many in eternity are good guns. Sure there are a few bad apples but eternity is a damn huge clan. When I was in eternity I was pretty supprized. They never ksed any boss, and in fact helped others kill them (healing, duffing,draining). Acy and Jocypoo good people.

KamY

Just for the record, i know we are the only clan that neither orcs or human like us -_- but i belive its been a long time since we dont to that kind of shit. I dont know whats going on with the person using the leader , i only log for pk i dont even know about all those new noobs mage but watever. Eternity is more than Rebelde or Kamy , there is alot of nice guys like Aguila , _2sexy4u_ , zRipz , Maritza , Snake ... and some more that i cant remember right now ^_^ . I will talk with the guys about it and sorry if some1 got xped .

Peace Out

Banned Senior Member

8ball are hated by both sides aga KamY

Originally posted by Schaf
    I've learned something from every clan I've been in:
    TrashcanSwimteam - laughing makes things easier
    CaRnAgE - friendship is what makes a clan strong
    Tormentors - Bulgarian warrýons love Priests (i love my MlarFist :wub: )
    Eternity - never give up on what you are trying to achieve
    Infinity - Eslant is more than a place for scouting bosses

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Ascendere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ascendere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Schaf
    I've learned something from every clan I've been in:
    TrashcanSwimteam - laughing makes things easier
    [/b]

YES

TCST ftw :wub:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast