Xtrap and launcher random probz

This is a discussion on Xtrap and launcher random probz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, i know this shiz has been all up in the forumz here n there.....................but its random for both xtrap ...
Page: 1

AciDDreamZz

ok, i know this shiz has been all up in the forumz here n there.....................but its random for both xtrap and launcher, sometimes the launcher will go but xtrap wont, or launcher wont go hense not getting to xtrap.......or sometimez they will both work and poof INGAME.............it does this shiz on both pc's, i do both of deleting the xtrap file\rebooting and also revewing my ip's. but to no end itz a crap shoot

any other suggestionz it could be? or are alot of people having this random prob?

the_stiffmeister

nope...just keep getting stuck at connecting pls wait when i get to server select

ladyarawin

Smile

nope...just keep getting stuck at connecting pls wait when i get to server select[/b]

Hell I just get the first screen.. checking version and waiting to launch game... and I even had it sit there up for 15mins... you can get a lot of Solitaire games in that period of time and still wouldn't do shit.

Guess they just took my primi money and left the states.

Rose

daywalker

I want to butt rape the K2 CEO.