Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bp ... Exp II +7 Build help me pls ..

This is a discussion on Bp ... Exp II +7 Build help me pls .. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1.) Wrong section. 2.) BP = Useless now. BP = instant death. Back in the old days it would be ...
Page: 2

SilverKid

1.) Wrong section.
    2.) BP = Useless now. BP = instant death. Back in the old days it would be good to be BP in the beginning of a server for like the first week?, but now, being a BP is pointless, even level 80 bps get run over by any random sin/warrior.[/b]
    lol keep dreaming bp`s are own with good gear

if u want come 1 vs 1 ill own u in 2 sec :]

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I love how this guy asks for suggestions on what uniques he should get and all he gets is posts telling him how he's gonna get pwned.

For a start you need wep def. Always a good start is to get an Iron Neck and Iron belt. For rings you are going to need some HP. You can't survive as a BP with only str items. One ROC and one ROL is a good combination. The ROC will give you some str as well as 30ac. And of course the ROL will give you good hp as well as 50ac. If you can't afford a ROC or ROL, try to get a few Agate Rings they are decent. You should also try to get a Dagger Def hat. They are pretty expensive at tier 1 and tier 2, but they will give you some extra def to a sins spike. Hope this helps you out. I'm sure more people will have some good advice for you soon.[/b]
    FYI there is no dd helms on edana, only chitin helms with dd because it's a new server.
    To the topic: Don't be full str bp because it won't take you anywhere, if your ap is over 1600 you'll do just fine. Get some hp items and unless you can afford good uniques such as roc just buy items that gives you hp. Ruby rings are pretty cheap and they'll give you 15 ac and 100 hp each.
    You're only lvl 63 so you'll be needing more lvls so don't waste your time here, go exp! :P
    good luck.

temmu

Lets say i kill 10 and die like 2 - 3 times ... around that[/b]
    uff, more like 10 deaths / 2-3 kills as much as ive seen u pking. :E

2x roc / rols / roms ( roms def is nice for bp afterall)
    2x we for hp def n res
    try getting skele ( glass n IB are out of ur league with budget )
    WP in edana is pretty easy to get, but since u ntd to human it gets more hard...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I recommend only putting enough stat points in str to use your weapon, 76 in int, and rest into hp.

On a server with only paper/chitin dd, you'll need the extra hp stats for ac/hp.

Also, you'll only be effective in CZ with helis, otherwise you're just an NP donator.

Feel free to ask me any questions on Edana, Jeff - I've played a BP since I started playing this game.

My stats are in the media section, but if you want a ss, I can send you one.

Use quest accessories until you can get WE/PE, ROC/ROL, and IN/GB.

WafflesAndCocaine

paper +9 set hp , dd helmet , dual rols, dual pes gogo

KalaBunga Senior Member

im fp+8/15 hp build and got 150 int 167 in hp and 100 in str still can kill most bosses in cz. i use dth+8 and lycoan hammer+8 wiht mp regen got 7.3k hp +150 restiance to all

lol keep dreaming bp`s are own with good gear

if u want come 1 vs 1 ill own u in 2 sec :][/b]
    sure, you play ares? get me an account on ares and we'll see :]

try to get a dd grade1 from the mms3 i think for the lvl 64+ try to make it 7-15

earings: we/ pe
    ammy: wp/ in
    rings: dr/ foverin/ roc/ rol
    belt: belt of strength/ glass belt/ iron belt

8-15 hp tear 1 gear
    goblin armor pads

mammlea2

my advice get WP, forget about the +9 +10 jewlry u have, get quest one instead, get money, farm etc etc and go for foverin's or rocs, dont waste ur time on diamond rings, then get WE's

FYI there is no dd helms on edana, only chitin helms with dd because it's a new server.[/b]
    FYI there should be...

try to get a dd grade1 from the mms3 i think for the lvl 64+ try to make it 7-15[/b]

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

FYI there should be...[/b]
    But they aren't.. Only g1 helmets and chitins.. And g1 helmets/15dd will cost a shitload there

4que

As mentioned you will need +8 or +9 HP gear to PK, and you will need to level, BPs dont start owning until like L70.
    Since it is a new server you will not find the tier 1 DD caps, only the ones from monster supression squad 3.

Basically persue it like a warrior build, Rocs, Rols, Iron or Skele belt, all the high dollar stuff.
    Hopefully your a duffer as well.

Tha_Diablo

BP = Useless now. BP = instant death. Back in the old days it would be good to be BP in the beginning of a server for like the first week?, but now, being a BP is pointless, even level 80 bps get run over by any random sin/warrior.[/b]
    ZUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

your a funny person!!

dragonsrock

ZUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

your a funny person!![/b]
    +1

you have never seen cooltang on ares. maybe not the best bp but he deffinatly doesnt die to a random sin, maybe 12 random sins :P

go exp and turn tank.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast