Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bp ... Exp II +7 Build help me pls ..

This is a discussion on Bp ... Exp II +7 Build help me pls .. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But they aren't.. Only g1 helmets and chitins.. And g1 helmets/15dd will cost a shitload there [/b] Lol, why do ...
Page: 3

But they aren't.. Only g1 helmets and chitins.. And g1 helmets/15dd will cost a shitload there [/b]
    Lol, why do you keep saying there aren't any bp caps with DD and then say there are g1 helmets which cost a shitload. I said they would be expensive, and it's obvious by your own post that they do exist. JEBUS man...LOL.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Lol, why do you keep saying there aren't any bp caps with DD and then say there are g1 helmets which cost a shitload. I said they would be expensive, and it's obvious by your own post that they do exist. JEBUS man...LOL.[/b]
    I meant that there is NO g2 or g3 or g4 dd helms you mofo. Plus I meant that there is only g1 dd helm/15DD, there are NO rare dd helms with 25 dd.

Sustain

Lol 95% of BPs are Spike r.

Banned

Actually it's bretty hard to fight to level 70+ guys when ur only 63...
    But i would make hp build because every hp over 100 points gives 1 ac... if u use undying and str set u have still same ap and hp but better defense, but it dont give such effect on level 63... If u level to 70+ then go to this build

Actually it's bretty hard to fight to level 70+ guys when ur only 63...
    But i would make hp build because every hp over 100 points gives 1 ac... if u use undying and str set u have still same ap and hp but better defense, but it dont give such effect on level 63... If u level to 70+ then go to this build [/b]
    it want work
    in ronark i made hp build also
    i decided to keep str low 202 for ms +7, 76 int for armor +8 and the rest in hp
    i was 64 but the build made me unbeatable it's good build but for new server
    if u playing in old server and now most of the servers r old u should get Warrior Uniques and ofc LVLs
    so go xp work hard get items and go rape =]

btw i didn't read all the posts too boring

good luck

lol keep dreaming bp`s are own with good gear

if u want come 1 vs 1 ill own u in 2 sec :][/b]
    bps can 1v1

that's pretty much it

high damage low ac low hp with debuffs that increase your damage even more (in essence).

sure bps can rape all other classes but.. its pretty much only 1v1

here is where you say "this one time i tanked 4 sins and 5 warriors and i killed them all without healing"

gratz. might be able to kill a few but a tank int priest with a warrior will kill much much much more than 2 bps soloing.

pk in cz has been reduced to 8 parties vs 8 parties ks fest. stay alive and you win

edit: anddddddd on topic

if you couldn't tell from up there, i don't really like battlepriest at all. but if you insist on going bp, at least have the decency to use full hp/ac gear instead of trying to bump up useless ap.

i.e.
    2x rol/rom
    iron neck/wp
    gb/ib
    we/pe/sse

you have debuffs, why the hell are you trying to bump up your ap even more.

in all honesty, everyone believed that helis was a godsend for bps in rofd. sure its great, it adds more useless damage to a bp. but if you look at % gains.. int priest benefited much much more. with a +400 additional damage regardless of def, you can gain much more from a low ap weapon (let's theoretically say a smite hammer) vs. a high wep (hb, ii, w/e).

so use your shield go int and smack some shit around.

Lol 95% of BPs are Spike r.[/b]
    hmmm..wer would u put me in that %, 6.4k hp, 912ac,....u sure im Spike+r bp?

I meant that there is NO g2 or g3 or g4 dd helms you mofo. Plus I meant that there is only g1 dd helm/15DD, there are NO rare dd helms with 25 dd.[/b]

In true KO4LIFE fashion you show your intelligence. I guess you are just another child who can't have a conversation without trying to demean the other person. Let me guess, still in 5th grade? If you had made your point more clear when you made your first post where you said, "FYI there is no dd helms on edana, only chitin helms with dd because it's a new server," we wouldn't be at this point. Because we have come to the conclusion that there most certainly ARE other helmets with DD, not only chitin. Work on your communication skills.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

hmmm..wer would u put me in that %, 6.4k hp, 912ac,....u sure im Spike+r bp?[/b]
    Can&#39;t believe I didn&#39;t make your friend list. </3

Ok some good things for a bp. we&#39;s or cleric earrings. (a friend of mine used ce&#39;s and did fine as a bp) iron or glass belt would be best for a bp but they are the most expensive.(atleast on ares) i agree with atari. I used to have two rocs and i like the rol/roc combo. and i think a iron neck or a warrior pendent would be best.

Oh and another thing. You might want to upgrade your armor eventualy. become a fullplate bp. and yeah full strength is not the best thing yeah you can hit hard but you die really fast.

SheikahsLove

i stat my BP&#39;s for the weapon, and go hp the rest of the way, ii 7 is nice cuz its got 188 str, letting for a lot more hp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123