• W0Lf

11 2.43%
  • Bunny_br

4 0.88%
  • C4pt4iN

33 7.30%
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

BP Legend

This is a discussion on BP Legend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes i count other servers as competitors !!! and I never play those server u mention I play olimpia for ...
Page: 13

RiseAgainst_

yes i count other servers as competitors !!! and I never play those server u mention I play olimpia for 2 months and now manes so wake UP its not KO legends , its ares legend or diez legends thats it ..... stop making the same posts
    and look this guy ... maybe he doesnt know how to read... its " bp legends "and he start mention rogues, warriors , all his family... I dont know stop spaming the same post all the time with first 70 in ares crap and all that crap like somebody care that much about the same topic every week theres a new topic about the same thing ...[/b]
    He's got a point there

DannyTheMalignant

Omg CoolTanG without a doubt. He has been anally penetrating humans since Knight Online had item hunts (i.e 500 gavolt wings, 1000 iron bars, 50 cristals and 50million other things). That's ass raping from back in Knight ONLINE.

As for Fluppy, he kicks ass to.

(Off Topic: I see CoolTanG in R2D... is that real owner? Or did he sell acc?)

Banned Senior Member

Omg CoolTanG without a doubt. He has been anally penetrating humans since Knight Online had item hunts (i.e 500 gavolt wings, 1000 iron bars, 50 cristals and 50million other things). That's ass raping from back in Knight ONLINE.

As for Fluppy, he kicks ass to.

(Off Topic: I see CoolTanG in R2D... is that real owner? Or did he sell acc?)[/b]
    Real owner stilll...

Trii

yes i count other servers as competitors !!! and I never play those server u mention I play olimpia for 2 months and now manes so wake UP its not KO legends , its ares legend or diez legends thats it ..... stop making the same posts
    and look this guy ... maybe he doesnt know how to read... its " bp legends "and he start mention rogues, warriors , all his family... I dont know stop spaming the same post all the time with first 70 in ares crap and all that crap like somebody care that much about the same topic every week theres a new topic about the same thing ...[/b]
    well heres one for ya. u just wrote there its KO legends, afaik the only servers that existed in KO were ares diez xig beramus cypher. u can say whatever about these new servers, we're talking about people who took on parties with +7 items. not duped to shit babashoppers in 1 month old server.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

zero might be the most well known person ever on ko4life. and fluppy made a vid killing him twice.. this surely made many vote for him.[/b]
    lol... you're funny.

1) bps r obviously the ones to win in 1v1 if they're allowed to duff AND heal. u can give me a lvl 80 warrior or rogue n he'll still lose to a skilled lvl 72 bp. rogues can only carry so much cures...obviously for wariors they're fucked considered there's massive.. para.. and torment n they can't cure.

2) only possible class of defeating bps are light mages(and thats only if the bp has shit LR)

3) again, bps r overpowered in 1v1s. its not WOW that fluppy killed 000000 with all duffs n stuff. i mean fluppy would never have won 000000 with combo alone and dd... just watch dro's pk video n u'll know bps can't win good minor-healing rogues with hellis alone.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

gogog fluppy

liquidkk

sry all but i got to say nesma is the best bp\int priest i ever played with
    with not that good gear he just kicked ass >_<
    nesma also was very good and skilled rogue when he had one :P

BPs arent overpowered, maybe they was when ROFD came out. And ppl manage to do 72 lvl just for helis, it really owned, but on ppl 75-.
    Nowadays ppl are 75+ - 80. Its not easy to fight with 80lvl warrior when he has almost 10k hp, 1500ac and hit me really hard. Same with rouges, if some has good minor heal its almost impossible to get him down. And mages, for me its the most overpowered character in ROFD. They can slide like crazy (better then rouge with lf, LOL), they can hit from faaaar away (better then warrior with raptor, even if staff has 1 efective range, raptor 2) - staff attack. They hit really hard, even light mage who has the lowest dmg hit me 550 with 150+ lr, not to mention stun rate. And animation of staff attack is really quick, they can combo almost like assasin.

-RW-

If you take that greek GM edited chr Aliakamonas something who is a shell BP, that spams warrior with 1500ac for 1.3-1.5k then they are overpowered but then again that chr has never been legit it was edited from 0-70 then from 70-80 and not to mention his uniques *cough greek cough*

If you take that greek GM edited chr Aliakamonas something who is a shell BP, that spams warrior with 1500ac for 1.3-1.5k then they are overpowered but then again that chr has never been legit it was edited from 0-70 then from 70-80 and not to mention his uniques *cough greek cough*[/b]

Lol that ain&#39;t nuthin bro. Lordos is far worse, I spike him for 600 when he&#39;s naked and I have about 18xx ap. Not to mention I hit him less on his screen since he is 70+.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Lol that ain&#39;t nuthin bro. Lordos is far worse, I spike him for 600 when he&#39;s naked and I have about 18xx ap. Not to mention I hit him less on his screen since he is 70+.[/b]

i spiked a paper mage for 450 on 1.8k ap

Ancient noob Senior Member

omfg
    :huh:
    10 pages for THIS topic?

Strawberry

MaGix ftw

i spiked a paper mage for 450 on 1.8k ap [/b]

Was he completely naked you gay fireman? :P

wynne.

my vote goes to fluppy, only because i am not in the list .
    great solo pker non compaire however he is leeroy in team play

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast