• W0Lf

11 2.43%
  • Bunny_br

4 0.88%
  • C4pt4iN

33 7.30%
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

BP Legend

This is a discussion on BP Legend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol that ain't nuthin bro. Lordos is far worse, I spike him for 600 when he's naked and I have ...
Page: 14

-RW-

Lol that ain't nuthin bro. Lordos is far worse, I spike him for 600 when he's naked and I have about 18xx ap. Not to mention I hit him less on his screen since he is 70+.[/b]

Aliakamonas/Nireas/Lordos/ and that noob warrior who always pkd with Lordos cant rememb his name/_Somethingsmells_/SoulSlayer.. Those chrs are all GM lvled/edited fuckups.... So they dont really count for anything, but then again they cant pk unless their GM party on you alone!

I'm appalled that some say Zike is bad at pk lol.

I've personally pk'ed with him for DAYS in a row, the guy was a champ. This was while he was buffer too, he would heal, cure, and REBUFF me in the middle of a fight and we'd win against overwhelming odds very often. Give the guy some credit, it's unfair to call him a level whore, he was a good pker.

My vote goes to Anima, shame he quit so early, although at the same time kudos to him.

PredatorPowa

magix ftw

pX~

wendigo

Banned

runorbeduffed still plays saw him today in pestilence sub

I'm appalled that some say Zike is bad at pk lol.

I've personally pk'ed with him for DAYS in a row, the guy was a champ. This was while he was buffer too, he would heal, cure, and REBUFF me in the middle of a fight and we'd win against overwhelming odds very often. Give the guy some credit, it's unfair to call him a level whore, he was a good pker.

My vote goes to Anima, shame he quit so early, although at the same time kudos to him.[/b]
    what type of buffer doesn't rebuff after curing?

Aliakamonas/Nireas/Lordos/ and that noob warrior who always pkd with Lordos cant rememb his name/_Somethingsmells_/SoulSlayer.. Those chrs are all GM lvled/edited fuckups.... So they dont really count for anything, but then again they cant pk unless their GM party on you alone![/b]

i dont know why u have problem with me and others greeks u quited game and u running in forums and talking shits...

first of all aliakmonas is 79.20 lvl not 80 as u said idiot.
    second i am 75 lvl my ap on pk is 2124 my def is 1152 but i am wonder why i am 75 and gm dont make me 80?or aliakmonas too?
    because u udiot i am lvling my char alone lvl by lvl...many ppl knows how i am lvling my char and they see me in ds all day...i dont know any gm or admin...

dont speak me for legit chars and items because i never spoke for anyone of u....i remmber pwage factor in past and his damage on my char so stfu and go play pacman.... ofcourse u never speaking in forums while u was in game now u dont have char and u are clean so u start posting like bitch all day...nice life...get one plz is free B)

DragonFire

Well i think that poll is a bad idea... they are almost all "legends"[/b]

Good point there..You can't really compare them, there all from different era's, and they are all legends in my eyes.

lol, who voted for wolf? they were obviosly in his clan...they had to be..to be so blind to what he truely was.

aaaaauuugh

i dont know why u have problem with me and others greeks u quited game and u running in forums and talking shits...[/b]
    argh! lol no problems with greeks. you guys are just too loyal to each other. :P once i was in a party with bobert (my first time partying with him), and he told me dont kill you. i asked him wtf why dude? then he says you guys were in the same room together with some other friends of yours on the same network. all i could think was dammit c'mon lemme kill. debuff and kill! that's what i dooooo
    :lol:

argh! lol no problems with greeks. you guys are just too loyal to each other. :P once i was in a party with bobert (my first time partying with him), and he told me dont kill you. i asked him wtf why dude? then he says you guys were in the same room together with some other friends of yours on the same network. all i could think was dammit c'mon lemme kill. debuff and kill! that's what i dooooo
    :lol:[/b]

lol real bobert is not greek, sir and never played together in same net this is impossible....i just know real bobert because he learned me how to minor combo in past....and he spent much time in arena with me,his name is garret and he stopped game long time ago.......all know that

i remember the day aliakmonas popped up on ares at level 70+ with full shells +8, +2 uniques and +8 chitin shield. i like *some* of the greeks but dont pretend you are legit.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Iv been told many of them like Nireas and Perceas are babashopped to hell. Perceas for example...+3 uniques...and uses them on his DLW character Andromaxi. I dont know if they are babashoppers or dupers..and i dont know anything about them having GM connections :/

mor_v4

magix 4ever!!!!!

-RW-

This reminds me of the time when Mos tried to hide that he got Bacardi151's armors when James quit the warrior.... LOL "i made my shells +8 and my boots +7! i didnt get Bacardis exact same armors"

i remember the day aliakmonas popped up on ares at level 70+ with full shells +8, +2 uniques and +8 chitin shield. i like *some* of the greeks but dont pretend you are legit.[/b]

LOL cy just looked thru my old investigation lists and noticed this;

65 Aliakmonas Ins0mnIa Priest El Morad (dunno wtf this guy came from)

Priest Chitin Shell Pauldron +8/15 HP
    Priest Chitin Shell Pads +8/15 HP
    Priest Chitin Shell Helmet +8/15 HP
    Priest Chitin Shell Gauntlet +8/15 HP
    Chitin Shield(+8)
    Smite Hammer(+8)

P.S Why the fuck was he/she in Insomnia