• W0Lf

11 2.43%
  • Bunny_br

4 0.88%
  • C4pt4iN

33 7.30%
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

BP Legend

This is a discussion on BP Legend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and Aliakmonas had or have a lobo hammer +8 and ss +8 and you forget the shell boots +8...
Page: 15

and Aliakmonas had or have a lobo hammer +8 and ss +8 and you forget the shell boots +8

Created : 06 October 2005, 19:53:45

What was the name of that priest from Peru I think that used to play way back in the days? He had every hammer and shield +8.

mos

Thank god I still have some MSN connections that inform me, everytime my nickname pops up in your weird forum discussions.
    First of all, I'd like to give a big shout out, to all the players that "grew up" in this game along with me, back at the days of 2004-2006 in Ares.
    Zero where you at buddy? Holy, I hope you're that peruvian priest guy that didnt know how to debuff and I always teased him Ringwraith how come you're still feeding this board with greek-hating bullshiting, without even having someone to offend anymore. We all quit, some of us were legit, some of us were not. There's no reason to diss anymore, all you need to tell all these young newbies over here, is that KnightOnline will never be the same like those days.

Regarding the topic, as far as I can remember, CoolTang was the wickest BP of all times, cuz among his skills and good items, he had an extremely active and tight clan, that used to perform massive PK in full parties. Fluppy was good too, but he was way too suicidal, I appreciate that 4/5 the times he used to get out of the human base, was to make fun of other people, or laugh at himself while trying to tank a whole TOWN party.

Now regarding my character (_SoulSlayer_) none of my items were illegit on my warrior, some of 'em were traded with various guys in Moradon, at least till the time, that I abandoned KO. Dont know what happened after. As far as my levels were concerned on both _SoulSlayer_ and FastFingaz, you can always ask the veterans to tell you about my harpy lure parties in ColonyZone, and the troll all-night killings.

Big Up to all the people that still pk on full parties while being in Ventrillo.

mos aka _SoulSlayer_ aka FastFingaz saluts.

Banned Senior Member

SoulSlayer :wub: gg<3xD

Fluppy cuz he was in my clan [/b]

bump

fluppy coz curly boy says it

Thank god I still have some MSN connections that inform me, everytime my nickname pops up in your weird forum discussions.
    First of all, I&#39;d like to give a big shout out, to all the players that "grew up" in this game along with me, back at the days of 2004-2006 in Ares.
    Zero where you at buddy? Holy, I hope you&#39;re that peruvian priest guy that didnt know how to debuff and I always teased him Ringwraith how come you&#39;re still feeding this board with greek-hating bullshiting, without even having someone to offend anymore. We all quit, some of us were legit, some of us were not. There&#39;s no reason to diss anymore, all you need to tell all these young newbies over here, is that KnightOnline will never be the same like those days.

Regarding the topic, as far as I can remember, CoolTang was the wickest BP of all times, cuz among his skills and good items, he had an extremely active and tight clan, that used to perform massive PK in full parties. Fluppy was good too, but he was way too suicidal, I appreciate that 4/5 the times he used to get out of the human base, was to make fun of other people, or laugh at himself while trying to tank a whole TOWN party.

Now regarding my character (_SoulSlayer_) none of my items were illegit on my warrior, some of &#39;em were traded with various guys in Moradon, at least till the time, that I abandoned KO. Dont know what happened after. As far as my levels were concerned on both _SoulSlayer_ and FastFingaz, you can always ask the veterans to tell you about my harpy lure parties in ColonyZone, and the troll all-night killings.

Big Up to all the people that still pk on full parties while being in Ventrillo.

mos aka _SoulSlayer_ aka FastFingaz saluts.[/b]
    Mos honestly you cant say i wasnt the best bp when i pk&#39;d on wizu

i remember the day aliakmonas popped up on ares at level 70+ with full shells +8, +2 uniques and +8 chitin shield. i like *some* of the greeks but dont pretend you are legit.[/b]

noone can say that he is legit zero, before years i bought one raptor+8 from moradon for 150gbs because i made it gift,this is legit? ofcourse we dont know it, maybe someone duping like hell and sell for gbs, so i dont pretend that i am legit and u cant say that for your old char too ,u bought some earings before u quit maybe it was babashoped noone knows, anyway boring apologize for my self :P

its just a game

i am a fucking saint compared to aliakmonas, get it straight.

Hi mos, ive been playing wow since before christmas... ko sucks balls

flamthrow

Perceas and Nireas are babashopped but hell they are not using any jewels over +1s. At least last time I checked and that was yesterday lol.

S4 needs to be on that list

I think my cooltang post got deleted here but CooLTanG owned... only 1 question... it still same guy who playing in KO? Or he sell since KE/RoFD?

i am a fucking saint compared to aliakmonas, get it straight.

Hi mos, ive been playing wow since before christmas... ko sucks balls[/b]

yes i think its time for me to do the same

lol Lordos.... dude ur still playing ko? :P

and mos, yea i liked to suicide :P but this game is about fun most of time i managed to kill 1 or 2 guys of a whole party :P, and ur talkin when i played as human not as orc =D

-RW-

I find fluppy gay beated me to 70 on golems :< </3

LuCaN

Fluppy is zeh best kk? ;p