• W0Lf

11 2.43%
  • Bunny_br

4 0.88%
  • C4pt4iN

33 7.30%
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

BP Legend

This is a discussion on BP Legend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nobody beats Magix when it comes to skills...
Page: 16

Nobody beats Magix when it comes to skills

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

lol Lordos.... dude ur still playing ko? :P

and mos, yea i liked to suicide :P but this game is about fun most of time i managed to kill 1 or 2 guys of a whole party :P, and ur talkin when i played as human not as orc =D[/b]

LOL... the REAL Lordos dosnt even know how to minor combo, like 3 people play his account >.> the only thing that got him all his np's was his items. From what i heard the real lordos is in the army

And i think the people that play on Lordos are the same as the ones that sometimes use Andromaxis account ( Perceas's DLW character) and they cheat xD my lvl 61 sin (no uniques) vs the lvl 59 super babashopped andromaxi (uniques +2 and +3) i lost...no that badly but my freind saw the fight in person..at a cafe and he later told me and pmed me saying that there was 1 person minoring and 1 person attacking nice

-RW-

Lordos showed me +2 rols in Trade 5-8 months ago

UNL34SH3D

i think fluppy and ____ are equal...i liked ______ me and him used to lvl on dts back in the day 24/7 ^^

No mos I'm not that priest, you're thinking of Holy_Sexy I presume :P. He is still around somewhere to I think.

Remembered the name of that priest I was talking about, ChrisBad. Does anyone remember him? He had wicked items back then, but then he got hacked

LOL... the REAL Lordos dosnt even know how to minor combo, like 3 people play his account >.> the only thing that got him all his np's was his items. From what i heard the real lordos is in the army

And i think the people that play on Lordos are the same as the ones that sometimes use Andromaxis account ( Perceas's DLW character) and they cheat xD my lvl 61 sin (no uniques) vs the lvl 59 super babashopped andromaxi (uniques +2 and +3) i lost...no that badly but my freind saw the fight in person..at a cafe and he later told me and pmed me saying that there was 1 person minoring and 1 person attacking nice[/b]

hahaha what an idiot kid my acc not shared i am playing my char thats why noone cant see me for many days in week online...sometimes my cousin pantelis _tsounami_ playing lordos too and if u need to find out if i know how to minor combo ask ppl while we pk on ventrilo and knows that i am playing on or come with ur char,ofcourse maybe u dont have char anymore and u like speaking like the little bitch(pwange) or u have an almost naked char with craps and u are 2 hits,there is np come with other char and lend some uniques from ur friends as u usually doing on vs all of u , for the one person attack and other minor yes i heard that many time in this game also i saw it with my eyes,so?the game is not only in vs is in cz in parties...i dont need 4 hands...0000000 posted one page how to use perfect a sin read practise and u are ready some old players know if i can minor combo or to manage my sin,unfortunatelly they quited , i am here anytime for all of u...ppl can say what ever they likes or they dreaming....

btw i never saw my uniquesor trade to anyone game in this game because if u go to the past there was a trade hack so i never did that....i am not sure if my cousin did...also i am using rols+1 since they hacked _tsounami_ because he used my uniques and my belt....never rollbacked or restored i tryed but cs send me the usual things....but if u have printscreen to show us it would be better.....

p.s fluppy yes man i never quited i was in army for 14 months i just have 1-2 months and i started for fun again :P

Banned

hahaha what an idiot kid my acc not shared i am playing my char thats why noone cant see me for many days in week online...sometimes my cousin pantelis _tsounami_ playing lordos too and if u need to find out if i know how to minor combo ask ppl while we pk on ventrilo and knows that i am playing on or come with ur char,ofcourse maybe u dont have char anymore and u like speaking like the little bitch(pwange) or u have an almost naked char with craps and u are 2 hits,there is np come with other char and lend some uniques from ur friends as u usually doing on vs all of u , for the one person attack and other minor yes i heard that many time in this game also i saw it with my eyes,so?the game is not only in vs is in cz in parties...i dont need 4 hands...0000000 posted one page how to use perfect a sin read practise and u are ready some old players know if i can minor combo or to manage my sin,unfortunatelly they quited , i am here anytime for all of u...ppl can say what ever they likes or they dreaming....

btw i never saw my uniquesor trade to anyone game in this game because if u go to the past there was a trade hack so i never did that....i am not sure if my cousin did...also i am using rols+1 since they hacked _tsounami_ because he used my uniques and my belt....never rollbacked or restored i tryed but cs send me the usual things....but if u have printscreen to show us it would be better.....
    p.s fluppy yes man i never quited i was in army for 14 months i just have 1-2 months and i started for fun again :P[/b]
    welcome back baba...
    im guessing this is lordos ares sin ?

S4 needs to be on that list

I think my cooltang post got deleted here but CooLTanG owned... only 1 question... it still same guy who playing in KO? Or he sell since KE/RoFD?[/b]

Yep same guy, I quit once KE started and played WoW for a full year, came back for Fire Drake though, its still pretty fun, its not the same as KO times, during US times on KO now there is no pk, maybe most in Ardream but I'm pretty much waiting for Darkfall to come out, with quite a few old EKers.

Thank god I still have some MSN connections that inform me, everytime my nickname pops up in your weird forum discussions.
    First of all, I'd like to give a big shout out, to all the players that "grew up" in this game along with me, back at the days of 2004-2006 in Ares.
    Zero where you at buddy? Holy, I hope you're that peruvian priest guy that didnt know how to debuff and I always teased him Ringwraith how come you're still feeding this board with greek-hating bullshiting, without even having someone to offend anymore. We all quit, some of us were legit, some of us were not. There's no reason to diss anymore, all you need to tell all these young newbies over here, is that KnightOnline will never be the same like those days.

Regarding the topic, as far as I can remember, CoolTang was the wickest BP of all times, cuz among his skills and good items, he had an extremely active and tight clan, that used to perform massive PK in full parties. Fluppy was good too, but he was way too suicidal, I appreciate that 4/5 the times he used to get out of the human base, was to make fun of other people, or laugh at himself while trying to tank a whole TOWN party.

Now regarding my character (_SoulSlayer_) none of my items were illegit on my warrior, some of 'em were traded with various guys in Moradon, at least till the time, that I abandoned KO. Dont know what happened after. As far as my levels were concerned on both _SoulSlayer_ and FastFingaz, you can always ask the veterans to tell you about my harpy lure parties in ColonyZone, and the troll all-night killings.

Big Up to all the people that still pk on full parties while being in Ventrillo.

mos aka _SoulSlayer_ aka FastFingaz saluts.[/b]
    Mos are u fucking kidding.
    I remeber your post where you admitied that you Duped like a crazy bastard on SS and Bidas rofl.

need i remind you?

welcome back baba...
    im guessing this is lordos ares sin ? [/b]

yeap baba

Psy

omgwtfbbq he forgot ness!

anymasyktym... err... animavillus. Why? because I told ness pk stories about anima which inspired him to become a BP.

Lordos your the worst sin ever...

I pwned you 1v1 with my rogue DuracellHighDuty

Lordos your the worst sin ever...

I pwned you 1v1 with my rogue DuracellHighDuty[/b]

hahah not me broin other life maybe the only rogue that he can beat me is beterr he is 80 and he is uses high unigues

Mike_Miller

basid on knowledge and game play i guess cooltang. im a bit biasd cause the other i've only heard and seen pk video's. cooltang i actualy got to play with.

hahah not me broin other life maybe the only rogue that he can beat me is beterr he is 80 and he is uses high unigues [/b]
    zero destroyed you when he played and you had insane gear compared to him.