• W0Lf

11 2.43%
  • Bunny_br

4 0.88%
  • C4pt4iN

33 7.30%
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

BP Legend

This is a discussion on BP Legend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; beterr sux...
Page: 17

beterr sux

zero destroyed you when he played and you had insane gear compared to him.[/b]

what again?u are his laywer?of his gf? :P i never said that i beat zero in past...he quited in the best time...and also i know if he had better gear and lvl he'snbitable but no matters now

-RW-

What i find funny is that if mos quit playing ss b4 he started to dupe then he quit REALLY early, cause the time SS turned un-legit was when he got Bacardi151&#39;s Shells8 and shell boots+7 and he tried to hide that it was bacardis :<

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

hahaha what an idiot kid my acc not shared i am playing my char thats why noone cant see me for many days in week online...sometimes my cousin pantelis _tsounami_ playing lordos too and if u need to find out if i know how to minor combo ask ppl while we pk on ventrilo and knows that i am playing on or come with ur char,ofcourse maybe u dont have char anymore and u like speaking like the little bitch(pwange) or u have an almost naked char with craps and u are 2 hits,there is np come with other char and lend some uniques from ur friends as u usually doing on vs all of u , for the one person attack and other minor yes i heard that many time in this game also i saw it with my eyes,so?the game is not only in vs is in cz in parties...i dont need 4 hands...0000000 posted one page how to use perfect a sin read practise and u are ready some old players know if i can minor combo or to manage my sin,unfortunatelly they quited , i am here anytime for all of u...ppl can say what ever they likes or they dreaming....

btw i never saw my uniquesor trade to anyone game in this game because if u go to the past there was a trade hack so i never did that....i am not sure if my cousin did...also i am using rols+1 since they hacked _tsounami_ because he used my uniques and my belt....never rollbacked or restored i tryed but cs send me the usual things....but if u have printscreen to show us it would be better.....
    p.s fluppy yes man i never quited i was in army for 14 months i just have 1-2 months and i started for fun again :P[/b]
    LOL i have freinds that saw u play in cafes..they said you didnt know how to use minor combo xD dont pretend..im sure u probably learned by NOW but back in the day all u did was run around like a little bitch with your precious gear while spamming hp pots.

wynne.

the funny thing is these days that most ppl can minor these days,
    but only a few can do the minor and combo at the same time propper and they get killed cause there damages sucks.
    POTS ftw (good to see that so many ppl stil play this damn game)
    from my experiences with u there were more than 2 ppl on your acc.

No27

Tristan

Wheres AnimaVillis from Diez? And Shaula?

Btw, my vote goes to Fluppy.

LOL i have freinds that saw u play in cafes..they said you didnt know how to use minor combo xD dont pretend..im sure u probably learned by NOW but back in the day all u did was run around like a little bitch with your precious gear while spamming hp pots.[/b]
    :lol: and whois u friend idiot?mine?in cafes??i am using only one pc pretend?i dont need to pretend...and for running with pots i never run i never town i just die u idiot...i dont need to run u liitle bitch...btw who are u?u have char ? or u are another gay that u just spamming forums?? :huh: i am wonder really...

and dont remind me the past plz because all knows me how i am used to play on pk

ofcourse there is some gays like u that dont like me its normal u cant have them all with you....thats the game....especially guys with free nps.....
    pacman plz :lol:
    bb take care

-RW-

Lordos you&#39;ve never been able to PK... even Gambit had more skill than you.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

:lol: and whois u friend idiot?mine?in cafes??i am using only one pc pretend?i dont need to pretend...and for running with pots i never run i never town i just die u idiot...i dont need to run u liitle bitch...btw who are u?u have char ? or u are another gay that u just spamming forums?? :huh: i am wonder really...

and dont remind me the past plz because all knows me how i am used to play on pk

ofcourse there is some gays like u that dont like me its normal u cant have them all with you....thats the game....especially guys with free nps.....
    pacman plz :lol:
    bb take care [/b]
    lol all my greek freinds on ares said u cant combo for shit, and the other people who play on your account just cheat by having 1 guy minor and 1 guy attack. You think your good becasue of the np&#39;s but back in the day u didnt know shit ...in greek i think you would be called a psonara

havent heard of that many >_<

wynne.

(hehe) assail if your a greek pls stop talking cause if u do it starts smelling like crap around u.

Yeah mate,your missing people but Flup + Dro are good :P

thx people who say nice things

can we stick to the topic though?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

lol, sorry forgot you were the master of all facts Lutz.......

but having played along side him i know thats total shite. The stage in which he got most of his national points he was a battlepriest, solo pking or duoing with Ghostface

when was it you got all your np? :lol: sat next to crystals in invasions? :lol:[/b]
    I&#39;ve probably gone to war... 10 times in 2 years. You can ask anyone from U_K, R_C, etc. I just simply never went to wars. Probably all of 1k NP of mine is from crystals

Most of my NP is from soloing; the fact is, I never cared about NP, so I would go on random suicidal sprees just running into orc parties of 8-10. I used to never /town, even against 10, 20 people (until the advent of mass duping with +9, +10 shells, jewelery compounding, etc; before I quit I never fought against KB unless I was in a party, it&#39;s stupid). Back when they had individual NP rankings (OLD OLD OLD SCHOOL, back when it was still KO with the weird ass website that had NP rankings once every... 1 - 2 weeks) I was #30 or 40 with 13k NP.

I&#39;m not good; I&#39;m suicidal and go on random sprees to have fun. I never had the best gear either, and I honestly never cared too much about stuff in general on KO.

You can ask schrotti :< I lost 3k NP of his (shh don&#39;t tell him that!)

I&#39;ve probably gone to war... 10 times in 2 years. You can ask anyone from U_K, R_C, etc. I just simply never went to wars. Probably all of 1k NP of mine is from crystals

Most of my NP is from soloing; the fact is, I never cared about NP, so I would go on random suicidal sprees just running into orc parties of 8-10. I used to never /town, even against 10, 20 people (until the advent of mass duping with +9, +10 shells, jewelery compounding, etc; before I quit I never fought against KB unless I was in a party, it&#39;s stupid). Back when they had individual NP rankings (OLD OLD OLD SCHOOL, back when it was still KO with the weird ass website that had NP rankings once every... 1 - 2 weeks) I was #30 or 40 with 13k NP.

I&#39;m not good; I&#39;m suicidal and go on random sprees to have fun. I never had the best gear either, and I honestly never cared too much about stuff in general on KO.

You can ask schrotti :< I lost 3k NP of his (shh don&#39;t tell him that!)[/b]
    Pk&#39;ing is the funnest <_<