• W0Lf

11 2.43%
  • Bunny_br

4 0.88%
  • C4pt4iN

33 7.30%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

BP Legend

This is a discussion on BP Legend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; (hehe) assail if your a greek pls stop talking cause if u do it starts smelling like crap around u.[/b] ...
Page: 18

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

(hehe) assail if your a greek pls stop talking cause if u do it starts smelling like crap around u.[/b]
    im not greek.... therefore i can talk <_<

lol all my greek freinds on ares said u cant combo for shit, and the other people who play on your account just cheat by having 1 guy minor and 1 guy attack. You think your good becasue of the np&#39;s but back in the day u didnt know shit ...in greek i think you would be called a psonara [/b]

hahaha yeah u have right but u did not answer my question,u have char?u retired too?,who the fuck are u really?my nps is too much i dont think it earned by spike and r and with my equipment? i am using worst equipment that u think....psonara?this word maybe it told u one greek yeah.....anyway i dont think that we can get any point in this conversation with u...u are another sie gay user that u spamming forums...its simple......pacman plz....

and btw tell me ur good greek friends plz i would like to know who there are...just i wonder who they flame me....

Lordos you&#39;ve never been able to PK... even Gambit had more skill than you.[/b]

here is our little retired bitch again....u cant remmber my dick while u running with dd and sheilds?i am sorry.....imagine that if i knew how to combo what it would be happend....warrior like u it was funny really....poor pwange dont speak plz...i cant really

dont pretend like u said me...ur char was bitch anyone had access to earning nps for u..hahahahahha...sorry is truth....and when u saw that u cant pk or xp anymore u retired simple....

and yes u will start telling now....server fucked,duped,dc&#39;s etc yeah that why u retired ....blablbablablalblablal...ur friends quited blabla.... :lol:

sorry :P

pX~

Wendigo or Fluppy of course

hahaha yeah u have right but u did not answer my question,u have char?u retired too?,who the fuck are u really?my nps is too much i dont think it earned by spike and r and with my equipment? i am using worst equipment that u think....psonara?this word maybe it told u one greek yeah.....anyway i dont think that we can get any point in this conversation with u...u are another sie gay user that u spamming forums...its simple......pacman plz....
    and btw tell me ur good greek friends plz i would like to know who there are...just i wonder who they flame me.... [/b]
    yeah it is true....and yeah i have a character but i dont play it anymore so dont think i just spam forums. Its a rogue and it has the same name as my ko4life username. Im not saying im better then you but at least i know how to combo..you can ask your freinds who cheated while i vsed Andromaxi the baba they cheated and they knew they had to and dont worry about who my freinds are ..and btw...learn some english ffs

-RW-

here is our little retired bitch again....u cant remmber my dick while u running with dd and sheilds?i am sorry.....imagine that if i knew how to combo what it would be happend....warrior like u it was funny really....poor pwange dont speak plz...i cant really

dont pretend like u said me...ur char was bitch anyone had access to earning nps for u..hahahahahha...sorry is truth....and when u saw that u cant pk or xp anymore u retired simple....

and yes u will start telling now....server fucked,duped,dc&#39;s etc yeah that why u retired ....blablbablablalblablal...ur friends quited blabla.... :lol:

sorry :P[/b]

Hmm, i think u mistake me for Arnitsos the drive-in chr.. Last time i played i chased u in cz naked and u were running away with a shard8+CS, redballing like the greek BITCH you are

:Fade

Lol where is the best BP on diez server Flonne?

Hmm, i think u mistake me for Arnitsos the drive-in chr.. Last time i played i chased u in cz naked and u were running away with a shard8+CS, redballing like the greek BITCH you are[/b]

hahahah arnitsos?arnitsos had u like his bitch man :lol: wtf u saying u dreaming?i running with cs and u was naked?? with my gm items and my lvl u was naked?omg i am noob then....

stop dreaming bitch... :P

yeah it is true....and yeah i have a character but i dont play it anymore so dont think i just spam forums. Its a rogue and it has the same name as my ko4life username. Im not saying im better then you but at least i know how to combo..you can ask your freinds who cheated while i vsed Andromaxi the baba they cheated and they knew they had to and dont worry about who my freinds are ..and btw...learn some english ffs[/b]

first of all andromaxi killed u ?omfg is 59 lvl...his gear chitins+8 rols+1 re+0 wp+1 ib shards+8
    its perceas gear.. hahahahah and u speaking for me?u had dcz char?man ur opinions sux dont coming and telling me shits...and propably u are 14 years old....and yes u spamming forums because u cant play anymore and dont tell me the reason like all...i know ares fuked blablabla...

its good having enemys in like it...but i like it more if they have char.....u are completely useless for me....

adnromaxi kick ur ass...ahhahahhahahahahahhahah.plzzzzzzzz

my english is bad?....I AM GREEK u remember...? :P

first of all andromaxi killed u ?omfg is 59 lvl...his gear chitins+8 rols+1 re+0 wp+1 ib shards+8
    its perceas gear.. hahahahah and u speaking for me?u had dcz char?man ur opinions sux dont coming and telling me shits...and propably u are 14 years old....and yes u spamming forums because u cant play anymore and dont tell me the reason like all...i know ares fuked blablabla...

its good having enemys in like it...but i like it more if they have char.....u are completely useless for me....

adnromaxi kick ur ass...ahhahahhahahahahahhahah.plzzzzzzzz

my english is bad?....I AM GREEK u remember...? :P[/b]
    first of all...there was 1 PERSON ATTACKING and 1 PERSON MINORING..which makes it CHEATING you fukin idiot. I was lvl 60 or 61 at the time.. with +7 chintin and mds +7 and quest items ..pfffff and im supposed to beat a character with chintin +8, uniques +1 and shards +8?? WHILE THEY ARE CHEATING? ....are you stupid? just cus i am 1 or 2 lvls higher dosen mean i can win ..next time use your brain..i know im mastered and hes not but those items are 10x better then mine and he cheated which makes it worse.

first of all...there was 1 PERSON ATTACKING and 1 PERSON MINORING..which makes it CHEATING you fukin idiot. I was lvl 60 or 61 at the time.. with +7 chintin and mds +7 and quest items ..pfffff and im supposed to beat a character with chintin +8, uniques +1 and shards +8?? WHILE THEY ARE CHEATING? ....are you stupid? just cus i am 1 or 2 lvls higher dosen mean i can win ..next time use your brain..i know im mastered and hes not but those items are 10x better then mine and he cheated which makes it worse.[/b]

so u was 61 retired boy?i didnt knew it sorry....bad for u....one minor one attack?how the fuk do u know that?oh i suppose one greek friend of u told u that again..yeah...my brain is 100% ok...look yours maybe u losted any screw....61 lvl and u have and opinion 6 months player pffffffffffff....plz..retire ur self for forums....
    do the same like the game.... but thats it the right when one guy taking the dick in vs then it starts:u have gm items,u was with 4 hands.u was was was......... :P

p.s pacman plz

so u was 61 retired boy?i didnt knew it sorry....bad for u....one minor one attack?how the fuk do u know that?oh i suppose one greek friend of u told u that again..yeah...my brain is 100% ok...look yours maybe u losted any screw....61 lvl and u have and opinion 6 months player pffffffffffff....plz..retire ur self for forums....
    do the same like the game.... but thats it the right when one guy taking the dick in vs then it starts:u have gm items,u was with 4 hands.u was was was......... :P

p.s pacman plz [/b]
    iv been playing alot more then 6 months thanks...and i dont understand the last part u wrote but it looks like your saying that you take in dick... :huh:

mammlea2

lordos is funny,

iv been playing alot more then 6 months thanks...and i dont understand the last part u wrote but it looks like your saying that you take in dick... :huh:[/b]

nah u can uderstand but it pains i think its ok... i dont have problem with u and ppl like u i can understand... :P its fun thats all

Banned

lordos these people dont know your skill

p.s. this is a BP topic not a dam SIN topic

assailant why dont you make the "shitest sin" topic ok ?