Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bravo Diez_Own!

This is a discussion on Bravo Diez_Own! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cookie_God+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cookie_God)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Arcy with his mommys credit card? oh shut up Arcy, i have my own CC ...
Page: 3

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Cookie_God+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cookie_God)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arcy
    with his mommys credit card?
    oh shut up Arcy, i have my own CC thank you for being so concerned :lol:[/b]

Answer msn.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Fine, answer here:

poka :: [enjoy the silence] :: says (9:08 PM):
    question, will u give me back my shit or should i just block/delete you?

Cookie_God

umm, i dont have ur items so i guess thats a no.

tamarama

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    awwwwwwwww fuck him, and fuck you too for being so fucking dumb.
    how old u been playing diez, 1-2 months? right, u don't know shit how the people really are in this server. *
    Talking about clan, has he been giving clan awards lately? maybe a dotl, a priest dd cap, or some other fuking pieces of crap? No, right? He sold them already.
    Oh, WTF ever, dude. Just because I keep my head down and mind my own business for the most part doesn't mean I don't know "Who's Who in Diez." For the record, I've been playing 10 months. It'll be a year in September. Yes I've heard Erik's repuation several times, but

He's not in my clan--he's my friend, and whether what you say is true or not--you still don't have any proof other than that you *gave* him your password and he blocked you from MSN for two days (???). Apparently you changed the password immediately after you gave it to him, so does that even count as proof?

Everyone deserves someone to play devil's advocate. Don't hate me because I'm asking for more proof.

And also, he hasn't ever given me anything.

Just get some more proof other than "he blocked me on MSN." That's all I'm saying.

Seriously, I'm VERY sorry you got hacked and hope that you are successful in getting your items back/rolled back/etc.

Dragonfaire

This is who hacked you Robbie? This guy pmed me asking about my shield :angry:

Banned

you being so good at upgrading, i remember you sharing your account with VJE, him showing SS's of having over 2 bil in his invetory, and about 3-4 +7 shards... we all know VJE was the llllillll of diez,

i also remember you selling goldbars for 1 coin each on diez as an "event" cause you were so rich...who the fuck does that?

then i also remember people saying how much money they had, and then you said you were richer than sephiroth of blood and you had like 6-7b, and that you didnt want to say how you gained so much money....you know how you made it? you would buy items from ebay, chargeback the items, then sell them knowing they were duped to people for IGC......

WELCOME BACK DIEZ_OWN WE ALL LOVE U!

Cookie_God

i never charged back on anybody cept bloody_romance and that was an accident(paypal called me while i wasn't home and my sister picked up and said no) but i wouldn't tell anybody because anvil had a glitch back then in old KO. So i have my very right to keep this a secret to myself.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

erik still the best liar ever i see :S

Cookie_God

Originally posted by TempesT
    and ur the best asshole

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Cookie_God+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cookie_God)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    and ur the best asshole[/b]
    I'm the best tbh.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

he touched your tralala's ?

Cookie_God

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Cookie_God@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

and ur the best asshole
    I'm the best tbh.[/b]
    no ur not <_<

Trii

Originally posted by Cookie_God
    i never charged back on anybody cept bloody_romance and that was an accident(paypal called me while i wasn't home and my sister picked up and said no) but i wouldn't tell anybody because anvil had a glitch back then in old KO. So i have my very right to keep this a secret to myself.
    did u send the money back to him ?

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by Cookie_God

He gives me his pw
    OWNED

sophiem

face with that.. U are lier... I doubt if u also like this in real life <_<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast