Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bravo Diez_Own!

This is a discussion on Bravo Diez_Own! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all the kids laugh at eriks shitty clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Page: 4

all the kids laugh at eriks shitty clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao..
    "IM SO LONELY.. OH, IM SO LOOOOONELY"
    isnt that what u used to sing down the mic and play down it?
    erik... just give it all back.. u earn far more respect doin that sort of thing

TunaFishyMe

-______-"
    give back the stuff to my poka....the stuff isnt even his....you realize that you will just be removed from the community again and you wont be able to do shit.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cookie_God+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cookie_God)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cookie_God
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

erik still the best liar ever i see :S

and ur the best asshole
    I'm the best tbh.[/b]
    no ur not <_<[/b][/quote]You don't know him very well do you :lol:

Cleatus

lol.. sadly.. poka will never get his items back. Whoever had them has already gotten rid of them.

Just like me... when i saw that little greek turd on MSN yesterday and said "there you are you little fucker, give me my shit back you scammer" he replied " B) you scammed taurus" I replied "I'm not cucu you fucking idiot - I paid tau alot of money for this acct" and then he stayed online and never said another word. He doesn't care.. just like poka's situation. Scammers don't care. They sit and laugh at you because they got away with it. They will do it again too. Just wait and see.. as long as ppl are dumb enough to give stuff/passwords/whatever away.. ppl will get scammed. ..

Poka, I'm too lazy to go back through and read what was lost. Tell me again here please. Maybe I can help -

and ps - tam didn't do anything wrong aside from being naive. That's not a crime. I understand you're upset but don't flame her. I kinda figured Erik to be a little fishy, but I can say I developed some trust in him when i leant him my raptor 8/80 and he gave it back pretty much right away. We were in cz and he killed someone and said sweet and gave it back... no time to dupe or anything like that... he's been a good friend - now perhaps he is a liar.. idk.. but if you didn't know anything about his past.. you would have never guessed any of this. You'd be completely shocked to learn sneaky = scammer. Don't be a dick to someone who is trying to be a friend to someone else. All she said was innocent until proven guilty.

again.. with that being said.. tell me what you lost fatty.. i have some things left from tau.. maybe i can make trades to replace the shit you lost.... you'll never see it again.. this thread should just die.

Sneaky might get banned from this website.. but he'll still play.. just like charlie and every other cheat out there.. they'll get you again.. posting in here that he's a bad man only makes you a target for later crimes.. just let it die.

ONE MORE THING!

:angry: :angry: :angry: STOP SHARING YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNT INFORMATION!!! This goes to everyone. that's it.

Cookie_God

Originally posted by Cleatus
    lol.. sadly.. poka will never get his items back. *Whoever had them has already gotten rid of them.

Just like me... when i saw that little greek turd on MSN yesterday and said "there you are you little fucker, give me my shit back you scammer" *he replied " *B) *you scammed taurus" *I replied "I'm not cucu you fucking idiot - I paid tau alot of money for this acct" *and then he stayed online and never said another word. *He doesn't care.. just like poka's situation. *Scammers don't care. *They sit and laugh at you because they got away with it. *They will do it again too. *Just wait and see.. as long as ppl are dumb enough to give stuff/passwords/whatever away.. ppl will get scammed. *.. *

Poka, I'm too lazy to go back through and read what was lost. *Tell me again here please. *Maybe I can help -

and ps - tam didn't do anything wrong aside from being naive. * That's not a crime. *I understand you're upset but don't flame her. *I kinda figured Erik to be a little fishy, but I can say I developed some trust in him when i leant him my raptor 8/80 and he gave it back pretty much right away. *We were in cz and he killed someone and said sweet and gave it back... no time to dupe or anything like that... he's been a good friend - now perhaps he is a liar.. idk.. but if you didn't know anything about his past.. you would have never guessed any of this. *You'd be completely shocked to learn sneaky = scammer. *Don't be a dick to someone who is trying to be a friend to someone else. *All she said was innocent until proven guilty. *

again.. with that being said.. tell me what you lost fatty.. i have some things left from tau.. maybe i can make trades to replace the shit you lost.... you'll never see it again.. this thread should just die.

Sneaky might get banned from this website.. but he'll still play.. just like charlie and every other cheat out there.. they'll get you again.. posting in here that he's a bad man only makes you a target for later crimes.. just let it die. *

ONE MORE THING!

:angry: *:angry: *:angry: STOP SHARING YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNT INFORMATION!!! This goes to everyone. *that's it.
    ZzzzZzz i didn't facking do it omg! just cause ppl accused me before with no proof what so ever. I get targeted again >.>

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Not gonna take anyone's side here since I don't know you both, but I'd say some proofs could be nice....
    I can't fucking prove anything, he did an A+ work, can't even get CS to get me an IP check, u know, since I "shared my account with friends that betrayed and hacked me, and took all my ebay bought items".[/b]
    Ive said it time and again, DON'T SHARE ACCOUNTS. This is what happens 95% of the time.

Cleatus

never said you did sneaky.. just defending tam and offering help to poka

tamarama

Originally posted by Cleatus
    never said you did sneaky.. just defending tam and offering help to poka
    Aww, thanks.

xourico

most of "hackings" scammings are trough account info sharing...
    so stop doing it, do it only with ppl u know in real life, so if they steal u, u can always kick their asses in rl ^_^

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Not gonna take anyone's side here since I don't know you both, but I'd say some proofs could be nice....

I can't fucking prove anything, he did an A+ work, can't even get CS to get me an IP check, u know, since I "shared my account with friends that betrayed and hacked me, and took all my ebay bought items".
    Ive said it time and again, DON'T SHARE ACCOUNTS. This is what happens 95% of the time.[/b]
    I guess me and dah fall in that 5% then. I've shared every acc i've made with him (and same for him) and the first one to ever get hacked was his warrior, which still hasn't been resolved but oh well. We lost nothing important

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by xourico
    most of "hackings" scammings are trough account info sharing...
    so stop doing it, do it only with ppl u know in real life, so if they steal u, u can always kick their asses in rl *^_^
    I have never shared my account and still I got hacked.

My priest's account ID is probably known to at least 10 ppl and it passed through lots of ppl since I've sold it first time to Kyle and untill I got it back, and I never got hacked, on any of my accounts :

4ikon

diez_own aka sneaky is a known scammer, a long time ago he scammed my miragedagger +6 (I know, that's crap now, but it was pretty nice back then) offa my nubchar, claiming he got hacked.

Just don't trust this guy, nomatter what.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234