Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Brazilian/Peruvians on cwest, the new turks?

This is a discussion on Brazilian/Peruvians on cwest, the new turks? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can guarantee that u will never be kicked like : SPANİSH SPEAKİNG PARTY BB or if u tell them ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

i can guarantee that u will never be kicked like : SPANİSH SPEAKİNG PARTY BB

or if u tell them hi, they will try to speak in english (MOST of them, unlike turks where its quite the opposite, most of them will say turkysh pls and 5% will answer hi)

if they ask u for a discount on an item, they wont go FUCK U MOTHER cuz u dont want to sell cheaper (maybe a small %... noticeable difference compared to turks still)

some ppl is just never happy with wht they got, i suggest that u should try a priv server instead.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

i love peruvians DD only cuz razor is one of them

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

il agree with hatay to an extent that some of them seem more turk like. i rember trying to vs this retard sin named pupiloz or w/e, 80+ vs 77, so we agreed on no CP in vs and o shit half in the vs he uses cp, he says ok vs again and o shit.. ended up being 2 vs 1.... and same deal with another 80+ sin named paffe, your telling me thats not turk like? yeh... nah... though like i said, not all of them are like this, eg razor anyway thnk fuck for aion hehe

Welcome to Ares where 3 languages is a must
    TR-->Eng-->Spanish - Knight Online World

over my 5-6 years on Ares, I have compiled a decent TR-->Eng--> Spanish translation for KO phrases/terms. Quit complaining and heaven forbid you learn words in a different language.

Yes this is an English forum, but how many people use English as a second langauge here? In most countries it is typical that they learn basic English (one of the hardest language to learn in the world), and this hasn't been USKO since Breth and Piana changed their named

Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    Could be, I see people every day who can't understand a single word of english and only spanish, these people also tend to be very stupid - but I'm sure that is because they're probably just small kids...
    There will always be some kids playing this game who don't understand much and when those kids aren't english speaking they are going to seem like very stupid (and they probably are) but I don't think that has anything to do with them being from brazil/peru.
    It would be the same situation if serwer would be dominated by one nationality , and u can find there normal ppl which u can talk and others (scamers , many kids without basic knowledge about english so they just cursing ).On all serwers (without c-w) the turkis players r known to those "bad players" but on c-w where turks polulation is very low their place is taken by others(so they r cheating/scaming/beaing rude/cursing...). In my opinion that kind of topic is pointless cuz it wont change anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    In most countries it is typical that they learn basic English (one of the hardest language to learn in the world), and this hasn't been USKO since Breth and Piana changed their named
    english is very easy try to learn polish , slovakian or chinese ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    one of the hardest language to learn in the world
    lol english is far from the hardest language to learn xD anyway this topic is just useless, you say peruvian cuz 80% (or idk how many) of the server are peruvians... cough law of large numbers cough

Uzu

it's more shocking to see such a topic popping up imo...

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

I just think it's funny that both peruvians, turks, and english people are referred to as 'they'. As if they were a group of friends just going around. Um, news flash. They aren't. Just because they speak a different language, doesn't put them in the same category of everyone else that speaks that language, and it certainly does not define their behaviors. I personally prefer to think of everyone as individuals, and not make blanket statements about masses of people.

yotambend

Mabye it's not nice to say.. but hatay has a point. Nothing racist tho..
    when I was exping I used to get kicked out from non english speakers partys..
    mabye it's just because they don't wanna deal with english speaker and prefer their own lang players.. or mabye they just hate us? XD

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yotambend View Post
    mabye it's not nice to say.. But hatay has a point. Nothing racist tho..
    When i was exping i used to get kicked out from non english speakers partys..
    Mabye it's just because they don't wanna deal with english speaker and prefer their own lang players.. Or mabye they just hate us? Xd

yotambend

mabye it's just because they don't wanna deal with english speaker and prefer their own lang players.. or mabye they just hate us? XD
    instead of saying "non english speakers" everytime it's possible to say "they"
    Let's make it easy, blue refers to blue.. any questions?

First of all brazilians speak portuguese not spanish;

i never saw a english speaking ppl get kicked cuz he speaks english, maybe he got kicked to add a clannie or something like that as always legacy do, clannies always first, half member of legacy are brazilians (like me) we never had any trouble about languague, normally latin ppl are so happy, talk with every1 joke etc and many ppl from usa are a bit xenophobic against us.

sorry for the bad english i hope u guys understand my point.

mucx

yotambend

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    First of all brazilians speak portuguese not spanish;

i never saw a english speaking ppl get kicked cuz he speaks english, maybe he got kicked to add a clannie or something like that as always legacy do, clannies always first, half member of legacy are brazilians (like me) we never had any trouble about languague, normally latin ppl are so happy, talk with every1 joke etc and many ppl from usa are a bit xenophobic against us.

sorry for the bad english i hope u guys understand my point.

mucx
    I didn't use the words "spanish", "Portuguese" or "Arabic". said "NON english speakers". And if you never saw someone getting kicked from a party just because he wasn't speaking the same lang, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.. 'cause I tell you I got kicked.. more than once.
    I know that most of the latin people are nice and happy, but sometimes I do get kicked without an explenation which I believe it was just for not speaking their lang [not racist or somethin, just didn't wanna deal with english speaker I guess..] and again, it happend when I was EXPING, not PKing.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

well yotambend, its not only the latin people who would kick ppl, and honestly with reading this i wouldn't even invite you lol

Also, NO...They aren't the new so called 'turks' on the server, I'm in Legacy myself
    and I'm dutch, so I'm far from speaking portuguese.
    They are all good people and most of them are really helpful and will try to speak english the best they can.

I guess people are never happy,
    I'd bet if Kronos was American server you'd probably blame Canadians or Mexicans or whatsoever.
    Stop looking for excuses and just have fun.

this topic is pointless because if brazilians or peruvians dont invite u or something like that or ignore u , u think its because they dont speak english ? i think 30% of them can actually

But seriously , u have most of ENGLISH clans who are doing this aswell

Its like : Hmm , i will may need u in the future so i will be cool with u
    Or
    Hmm , he is useless , low lvl , i dont need him so i dont want him as a friend

Ye , unfortunally its always working like this

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast