Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Brazilian/Peruvians on cwest, the new turks?

This is a discussion on Brazilian/Peruvians on cwest, the new turks? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Killing spree Stop looking for excuses and just have fun. +1 to rens filho da puta...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Stop looking for excuses and just have fun.
    +1 to rens filho da puta

what do u mean with "Brazilian/Peruvians on cwest, the new turks?" Bcoz i've meet many turks in this game and most of them speaks a bit of english or they try to.

Im from Peru and my native language is spanish ofc, but language difference its not the problem..... the problem is that many kids play this game now, most of them are like 12-14.

yotambend

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    well yotambend, its not only the latin people who would kick ppl, and honestly with reading this i wouldn't even invite you lol

Also, NO...They aren't the new so called 'turks' on the server, I'm in Legacy myself
    and I'm dutch, so I'm far from speaking portuguese.
    They are all good people and most of them are really helpful and will try to speak english the best they can.

I guess people are never happy,
    I'd bet if Kronos was American server you'd probably blame Canadians or Mexicans or whatsoever.
    Stop looking for excuses and just have fun.
    oh god.. I SAID "NON ENGLISH SPEAKER". doesn't have to be latin
    don't post if u have no idea wtf we are talking about T_T
    and NO, I have nothing against NON ENGLISH SPEAKING players.
    just said they kick me out of partys cuz I'm not speaking their lang [W/E LANG IT IS]
    I do have fun [well not so much cuz humans sucks at dcz cwest atm] and I DO NOT look for exuceses.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yotambend View Post
    oh god.. I SAID "NON ENGLISH SPEAKER". doesn't have to be latin
    I didn't use the words "spanish", "Portuguese" or "Arabic". said "NON english speakers". And if you never saw someone getting kicked from a party just because he wasn't speaking the same lang, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.. 'cause I tell you I got kicked.. more than once.
    I know that most of the latin people are nice and happy, but sometimes I do get kicked without an explenation which I believe it was just for not speaking their lang [not racist or somethin, just didn't wanna deal with english speaker I guess..] and again, it happend when I was EXPING, not PKing.
    Explains itself...

don't post if u have no idea wtf we are talking about T_T
    I know exactly what I'm talking about, compared to people like you who bitch cause they got kicked from a party and blames the LATIN people, as you stated yourself.

and NO, I have nothing against NON ENGLISH SPEAKING players.
    just said they kick me out of partys cuz I'm not speaking their lang [W/E LANG IT IS]
    As i said before, you have nothing against non english speaking players, but then again, you're flaming them here on the forum.
    It aint helping when you say 'No offense', you are still flaming them.

I do have fun [well not so much cuz humans sucks at dcz cwest atm] and I DO NOT look for exuceses.
    Seems you aint having that much fun at all, if you come here to bitch about getting kicked out of a party.
    Imagen if everyone on this freaking forum would make a post when they get kicked out of a party...you get the idea.

Mabye it's not nice to say.. but hatay has a point. Nothing racist tho..
    when I was exping I used to get kicked out from non english speakers partys..
    mabye it's just because they don't wanna deal with english speaker and prefer their own lang players.. or mabye they just hate us? XD
    As people said, they might had better reasons to:

• Clannie coming
    • Friend coming
    • You're to low lvl
    • ect...

And if you nag as much in party chat as you do here, i would kick you to

Banned

just an stupid topic posted by a prick

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

instead of saying "non english speakers" everytime it's possible to say "they"
    Let's make it easy, blue refers to blue.. any questions?
    let me try to make it clearer. referring to a mass of people as 'they', and making generalizations about 'them' is racist and ignorant.

KingX

Racist topic.......

admin close pls -.-

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    let me try to make it clearer. referring to a mass of people as 'they', and making generalizations about 'them' is racist and ignorant.
    No offence but this has to be the most retarded thing i've ever heard. If i say they instead of europeans or american, would I be a racist too? "They" is commonly used to refer as a mass of people, only your sick mind perverted by medias and false moral codes associate this word with racism.

When i said, the new turks. I meant the new "retarded kids that don't wanna learn a few basic english words like every other person does just to be understandable or atleast be polite and don't want to comply so insult you instead "

Don't make me say things i've never said.

Next time, i'll make the same topic with every pm i've received telling me to fuck my mom because i didn't want to sell a raptor +7 for 130m or because i didn't want to kick someone to add them or the times i get kicked of my own party or a party that i've been in for hours just because they wanna add a friend of theirs who'll stay in the party for 10/20 min.

Now, if a mod would please care to close this topic as it offends too many narrow-minded and uptight people. Thanks
    Last edited by hatay; 10-20-2009 at 02:48 PM.

It's got nothing to do with nationality but with these LAN cafes that are full of truenting kids. In some countries that culture is more common but it doesn't mean that all of them are like that. K2 should have temporarily ip banned a cafe when it caught someone there cheating, but they are morons. If a cafe loses ko access for say 3 months because of someone cheating, soon they will stamp it out.

Just play with your friends and ignore everyone else on the server. You don't need more than a handful of people to play KO anyway so fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Huh? What's your point?

My point is that on Turk forums they are selling way more items and for money then US Forums. I don't think that has anything to do with rich US kids, I don't see that as a point at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    It's got nothing to do with nationality but with these LAN cafes that are full of truenting kids. In some countries that culture is more common but it doesn't mean that all of them are like that. K2 should have temporarily ip banned a cafe when it caught someone there cheating, but they are morons. If a cafe loses ko access for say 3 months because of someone cheating, soon they will stamp it out.

Just play with your friends and ignore everyone else on the server. You don't need more than a handful of people to play KO anyway so fuck them.
    they call it dynamic ip and u cant ban specific cafe cos they all have dynamic ip usualy just last 3 or 2 digits are changing so u have to ban whole area. Even they can ban them they wont cos as we know k2 only cares abour money nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    My point is that on Turk forums they are selling way more items and for money then US Forums. I don't think that has anything to do with rich US kids, I don't see that as a point at all.
    actually i can say u that the selling rate is quite equal

Its a matter of inmaturity, not nationality. And yes, your topic is racist. The fact that you try to prove its not is funny.

Dude ignore the kids, no matter what nation they're from they're just kids...

Jos

dont rly care about that, there still a lot english speaking clans in cwest then on the other servers.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast