Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

Brazilian/Peruvians on cwest, the new turks?

This is a discussion on Brazilian/Peruvians on cwest, the new turks? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm brazilian maybe u guys should start learn portuguese :G (joke) like duality said we never kick some1 from legacy ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member ORhPositive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    255

    Default

    i'm brazilian maybe u guys should start learn portuguese :G (joke)
    like duality said we never kick some1 from legacy pt just because he speak english...
    cause most of us can speak english , spanish ( little me ) but because we got clannie coming... and is rule for us clannie > random
    so no point about what razor said :G

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    they call it dynamic ip and u cant ban specific cafe cos they all have dynamic ip usualy just last 3 or 2 digits are changing so u have to ban whole area. Even they can ban them they wont cos as we know k2 only cares abour money nothing else.
    So you ban the area (temporarily). Might be news to the newbies on here but K2 were considering banning all of Turkey at one stage so it is a reasonable suggestion. If they clamped down on those cafes a few years ago the game might still be international rather than just a few thousand turks and some creditcard-happy americans. K2 could be making a lot more money than they are from this game, but they make more money selling illegal items to players than from their wages so there was never a will to change anything.

  3. #48
    Senior Member gerydeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    So you ban the area (temporarily). Might be news to the newbies on here but K2 were considering banning all of Turkey at one stage so it is a reasonable suggestion. If they clamped down on those cafes a few years ago the game might still be international rather than just a few thousand turks and some creditcard-happy americans. K2 could be making a lot more money than they are from this game, but they make more money selling illegal items to players than from their wages so there was never a will to change anything.
    wow zero still alive

  4. #49
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ORhPositive View Post
    i'm brazilian maybe u guys should start learn portuguese :G (joke)
    like duality said we never kick some1 from legacy pt just because he speak english...
    cause most of us can speak english , spanish ( little me ) but because we got clannie coming... and is rule for us clannie > random
    so no point about what razor said :G
    no point about what...

    i guess some ppl cant notice whos supporting u and whos against u

  5. #50
    From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    No offence but this has to be the most retarded thing i've ever heard. If i say they instead of europeans or american, would I be a racist too? "They" is commonly used to refer as a mass of people, only your sick mind perverted by medias and false moral codes associate this word with racism.

    When i said, the new turks. I meant the new "retarded kids that don't wanna learn a few basic english words like every other person does just to be understandable or atleast be polite and don't want to comply so insult you instead "

    Don't make me say things i've never said.

    Next time, i'll make the same topic with every pm i've received telling me to fuck my mom because i didn't want to sell a raptor +7 for 130m or because i didn't want to kick someone to add them or the times i get kicked of my own party or a party that i've been in for hours just because they wanna add a friend of theirs who'll stay in the party for 10/20 min.

    Now, if a mod would please care to close this topic as it offends too many narrow-minded and uptight people. Thanks
    Not sure what your on about. But when you say "They" and then go on to say that "they" do this, and "they" do that, is making generalizations about masses of people. I don't consider all turks in one "they" category. If you'd like to, feel free. I'm simply stating that it is indeed racist, and ignorant.

    You obviously don't understand that if I say "British people have bad teeth, because they have bad hygiene." That is generalizing about a mass of people, when you should be aware that individuals make up a nation/race/religion, and not "they's"

    Saying that: "Turks say fuck your mother when you ask for english." or "Turks kick non-english players." or "Turks do this" "Turks do that" is generalizing about masses of people, and is racist. As I said before, I prefer to think of people as individuals, and believe that race, religion, color, nationality, etc, do not define your behaviors. If anything, you are narrow-minded. Good day sir.

  6. #51
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Not sure what your on about. But when you say "They" and then go on to say that "they" do this, and "they" do that, is making generalizations about masses of people. I don't consider all turks in one "they" category. If you'd like to, feel free. I'm simply stating that it is indeed racist, and ignorant.

    You obviously don't understand that if I say "British people have bad teeth, because they have bad hygiene." That is generalizing about a mass of people, when you should be aware that individuals make up a nation/race/religion, and not "they's"

    Saying that: "Turks say fuck your mother when you ask for english." or "Turks kick non-english players." or "Turks do this" "Turks do that" is generalizing about masses of people, and is racist. As I said before, I prefer to think of people as individuals, and believe that race, religion, color, nationality, etc, do not define your behaviors. If anything, you are narrow-minded. Good day sir.
    First of all, everybody that has played usko long enough knows that by turks, you're refering to the 12 year old turkish kids playing in cybercafé as they constitute 90% of the turkish community in this game.

    Second, i don't see why you're so desperate to prove i'm a racist. I'm not, i had a turkish gf a few years back, my neighbours are turks and we have a great relationship, loads of my friends that i've known for years irl are turks and i've met plenty of turks online that become great friends.

    Third, i haven't said "they" once in my topic so why don't you just shut up and let this topic die/get closed like i've asked a few pages earlier?

  7. #52
    From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    252

    Default

    I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking to the people who posted before me, :P.

  8. #53
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking to the people who posted before me, :P.
    Why did you quote me then? God...

  9. #54
    Senior Member Rad_Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Cold Water - Santa Cruz
    Posts
    3,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    actually i can say u that the selling rate is quite equal

    I can say to you that it isn't at all lol...

  10. #55
    From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    252

    Default

    I didn't quote you, did I? I quoted yotambend.

  11. #56
    R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Fuck You. Brazilians are awsome .

  12. #57
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    I didn't quote you, did I? I quoted yotambend.
    Are you freaking blind? Read up, you quoted me.

  13. #58
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    It's got nothing to do with nationality but with these LAN cafes that are full of truenting kids. In some countries that culture is more common but it doesn't mean that all of them are like that. K2 should have temporarily ip banned a cafe when it caught someone there cheating, but they are morons. If a cafe loses ko access for say 3 months because of someone cheating, soon they will stamp it out.

    Just play with your friends and ignore everyone else on the server. You don't need more than a handful of people to play KO anyway so fuck them.
    Blimey Cy that's got to be the most diplomatic post I ever seen you do mate.

    But there is a very good point about this , the whole Cafe culture tends to breed alot of trouble . In Ares the Greeks were orginally a big problem , again massive cafe playing culture. In Diez most of the top clans were from cafes. Rebledee20 and co were all at the same cafe and were always getting hacked or into trouble.

    I know in Peru cafe's are massive as it is how Blood were born and how they still play together to this day.

    TBH with my own experinces of dealing with Previans they are actually a million times better than the kids you get in the Turkish cafes. I think it's a classic case of because they are not liek us you taint them as being the scum of the server.

    Why K2 havn't made a South American server or Spanish speaking server liek you get wwith WOW is a bit crazy as I would say they are easily one of the biggest groups of none English speaking players across the whole of KO.

  14. #59
    Cygnus
    Guest

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    +1 to rens filho da puta

    "filho da puta" = "son of bitch"

  15. #60
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    no shit...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •