Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

BreakerS as Sheriff ? Really ?

This is a discussion on BreakerS as Sheriff ? Really ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss my bad then sorry ^^ how could i tell u nab , i know you.. it ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    my bad then sorry ^^
    how could i tell u nab , i know you..
    it was about that g4y breakes..
    who do the thing b4 he thing about it lol/

Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    how could i tell u nab , i know you..
    it was about that g4y breakes..
    who do the thing b4 he thing about it lol/
    well somtimes im to tired after 12h of work and making fails like this |^^

also i dont think NannyDaTank=Breakers soooo it looks pretty false to me

Breakers did buy it. but breakers said he jailed him bc he was in the party with a hacker party in CZ. he said he even PMd him to stop it. so there you have it 2 sides of the story

this Breakers isnt the orginal Breakers. Though I believe he's been on the character for the last couple years. Originally the character was ran by a kid name Jon, back when Hellsfury was orc and he had join us. Im 3 computers past those days so I dont have the MSN conversations saved anymore of our discussions upon joining our organization way back then. He, Jon, had just become a member of this community while I first took Moderator position and i was helping him with advice and what not. My last conversation with him before we left for the human side in an agreement with the second coming of the Vicarious clan that merged with us and NT'd human. Jon, the original Breakers didnt not Nt with us and stayed orc. After becoming a member of this community he looked to changed characters/classes and he did. I have since lost touch with this guy. I had many times made mention of this to the current Breakers on the official forums while he danced around the accusations by acting like he knew Ranzoape, in which he did but on for the time he was on Breakers which at the most is 2-3 years. The original Breakers sold the character at lvl 69 I believe when we disbanded our DevoteD orc RLB clan for the Vicarious merge to the human side. This was before the presense of Madhouse. At which point when we Nt'd to human side a few weeks later began our much heralded alliance with Madhouse in their early stages on Cwest.

This Breakers will not acknowledge this in an attempt to avoid the discussion becuz of the requirements of being sheriff and understandably so. So this is my word as the founder of the Hellsfury clan and member of their clan council for over the first 4-5 years of the server. I offer no current opinoin of this Breakers as I dont know him well. But I will say the only real person deserving of being sheriff is Snipes. Jimmy is legit.

Banned Member

So since its a different owner, doesnt his sheriff status has to get taken away ?

I know this breakers is the same guy since i came to the server which i think was around april of 2011. was the time when MH/HF alliance was disbanded. his name is not jon and he's from India. so I wouldn't know anything prior to that time. But i don't see how it is relevant for taking his sheriff status away. All i can advice both you and breakers is to stay away from each other.

It really is horrible to have such hate towards each other bc of attitude issues.

and yeah it sucks that Jimmy still hasn't got his sheriff powers. moreover bc Keeshiu is busy planning her wedding.

Banned Member

Hes saying that he jailed me because he saw me partying with hackers in CZ ? .. Well i havent partied with anyone else but TheTitanz And BadFamily .. He pmed me saying , If i see '' you '' hacking again i will jail you again . the next day . He never said anything about me partying with hackers .

I'm just stating the reason behind him reporting you. what he told me was that he saw you in CZ with a hacker party.
    I wouldn't know bc i wasn't there and it wasn't me who confirmed the report.

Banned Member

Hes telling you a different reason and hes telling me a different one.. What kind of a sheriff is he ? I was in Merchant again for 10 something hours , when i woke up i saw his pm saying exactly '' stop hacking or i will have to jail u again today '' Sooooo let me ask you something , go ask him what the real deal is ^^ .

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I know this breakers is the same guy since i came to the server which i think was around april of 2011. was the time when MH/HF alliance was disbanded. his name is not jon and he's from India. so I wouldn't know anything prior to that time. But i don't see how it is relevant for taking his sheriff status away. All i can advice both you and breakers is to stay away from each other.

It really is horrible to have such hate towards each other bc of attitude issues.

and yeah it sucks that Jimmy still hasn't got his sheriff powers. moreover bc Keeshiu is busy planning her wedding.
    AFAIK the original breakers was someone who was called BreakerSxD and he was a spanish speaker, he used to be orc but then NT'd and went human with antihackers. i think he nt'd back to orc but dunno what happened.

he was a cool guy, and he quit shortly after.

about the account BreakerS, i believe it used to be his... when i asked him about the new owner he told me he was just a random noob. because of this i assumed that the new owner was also a spanish speaker but i was wrong (he was right about the noob part tho)

after hanging around in shitty subclans he finally joined spart in his cute indian clan (Friends, hurr durr gogo creative clan name), and thats around the time he started to become a "badass" at official forums, getting in arguments with other "quality players" like MarlonBrando and such.

then his ego got out of control and started babashopping (...and suddenly, +2 uniques and EE+8) and the rest is history.

i agree hes indian and has issues
    OutOfYourLeague likes this.

an exact match on your story princess lol

Banned Regular Member

who can select them and how can we vote for sheriff???

Breakers is a douche... not much more to say than that... (betchya I end up in jail soon)

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by RobinnAdonis View Post
    Breakers is a douche... not much more to say than that... (betchya I end up in jail soon)
    Hope not ^^ , Its not fun in there haha .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-30-2012, 04:14 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-24-2012, 04:35 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-24-2012, 08:35 AM
  4. Hits: 18
    07-24-2012, 08:30 AM