Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

BreakerS as Sheriff ? Really ?

This is a discussion on BreakerS as Sheriff ? Really ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by RuthlessKilller who can select them and how can we vote for sheriff??? I think Game moderators select ...
Page: 4

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessKilller View Post
    who can select them and how can we vote for sheriff???
    I think Game moderators select them..

Wait....has anyone brought up the fact that you must have 2 sheriffs to vote someone to jail? So are you saying that not only are you being segregated from one power abusing sheriff, but there is two of them picking on you? Something sounds fishy here to me. Say what you think, but 2 sheriffs abusing their power just to piss you off sounds like bullshit to me.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    Wait....has anyone brought up the fact that you must have 2 sheriffs to vote someone to jail? So are you saying that not only are you being segregated from one power abusing sheriff, but there is two of them picking on you? Something sounds fishy here to me. Say what you think, but 2 sheriffs abusing their power just to piss you off sounds like bullshit to me.
    The sherrifs are counting on each other... You think it's like k2 where they ask for proof? When one PMs the other and tell him that xxxx is hacker, he report him..
    OutOfYourLeague likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    The sherrifs are counting on each other... You think it's like k2 where they ask for proof? When one PMs the other and tell him that xxxx is hacker, he report him..
    and you would know that bc of your extensive experience being a sheriff? or bc you talk on a daily basis with us c-west sheriffs?
    are you there when we jail people? or when we do our 2-3-4 man rounds over lufertson, EMC, Eslant, Moradon, Krowaz, CZ?

FYI that's not how it is done

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    and you would know that bc of your extensive experience being a sheriff? or bc you talk on a daily basis with us c-west sheriffs?
    are you there when we jail people? or when we do our 2-3-4 man rounds over lufertson, EMC, Eslant, Moradon, Krowaz, CZ?

FYI that's not how it is done
    Oh yeah so how all the people that complain about that fuck tard get jailed??

And I didn't say that it's the only way the sherrifs jail ppl, I know that snipes and few more doing patrols to find cheaters, I just said that this is also a way of sherrifs to jail ppl.

Snipes can't report anyone bc his sheriff powers are not activated. so what are you talking about?
    And all I'm saying is that is not the way some of us sheriffs jail ppl.

and if everyone who didn't like breakers or that have complained about him or that just don't like him have been sent to jail, then half the population of this server would be in jail and i think that's not the case

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    If one sheriff tells the other one to jail someone , he prob did it without asking why , cause one day they will be in same situation and he will need the other sheriffs help . Dont say '' thats not how it works '' try acting like a smart 4ss , We all know whats up .

Alrighty then. Im almost scared to post here for the sake of my own sanity and well being, but w/e.

Firstly, outofyourleage is most certainly not a hacker, I can almost totally garuantee that after pking with and knowing him for a long time, so to anyone in this thread who tried to argue that he is a hacker, gtfo. (I didnt bother to read it all, to lazy, to much to do etc.)
    Secondly, despite what everyone here may say, Breakers actually does jail alot of hackers, and when ever hes on hes more than willing to run with me and try to find them, but Im not always on when he is, as we live on opposite side of the world, so I cant attest to his actions at all times.

Thirdly, @Draven, im insulted, Im pretty sure snipes isnt the ONLY person on the server whos legit enough to be a sheriff.

And lastly: (I doubt the people im referring to here use ko4life alot)
    Most people need to realize that there are currently only 5 ish sheriffs who are capable of doing anything, and we do have lives. We live all over the world so getting 2 on at once can prove to be a challenge. We all have RL stuff going on, and we actually do want to pk/exp with out own clans along with jailing people. The time and energy it takes to track down and verify all the hackers would probly surprise alot of people, which is why sometimes people just get reported remotely, which can lead to the misjudged reports.

All this to say, lighten up pls. outofyourleage ill talk to breakers the next time hes on, and the rest of you, please, when something like this comes up, dont blow it up and make it so public. Just message one of the sheriffs here, ingame, or on the KO servers.
    OutOfYourLeague likes this.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    And lastly: (I doubt the people im referring to here use ko4life alot)
    Most people need to realize that there are currently only 5 ish sheriffs who are capable of doing anything, and we do have lives. We live all over the world so getting 2 on at once can prove to be a challenge. We all have RL stuff going on, and we actually do want to pk/exp with out own clans along with jailing people. The time and energy it takes to track down and verify all the hackers would probly surprise alot of people, which is why sometimes people just get reported remotely, which can lead to the misjudged reports.
    @wargrim gtfo.

Inb4 long-ass mean less reply.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-30-2012, 04:14 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-24-2012, 04:35 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-24-2012, 08:35 AM
  4. Hits: 18
    07-24-2012, 08:30 AM