Breaking news about koxpers

This is a discussion on Breaking news about koxpers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yesterday I was finishing my hell hound quest and suddenly got a PM from my evil twin, ArmiinVanBuuren and I ...
Page: 1

ArminVanBuuren

Default Breaking news about koxpers

Yesterday I was finishing my hell hound quest and suddenly got a PM from my evil twin, ArmiinVanBuuren and I started asking him about koxpers (even got his confession)...and he told me so many things I might suppose most of us know, but even though I want to share those things with you guys and warn some other players that still don't know.

There's the image with the dialogue (well, the interesting part)...besides, the guy seems to be a nice person...but unfortunately he koxps...and that fucks the game to all of us...so, if he reads this, sorry evil twin. h43r:

I have the 10-arrow-attack pic in here, but I'll post it later since I have to go now for a while.

PS: to the flamers...notice the name of the user I was talking to has double I at the first name...I'm just ArminVanBuuren so if you are thinking on flaming me, then just stfu. -_-

nothing new/breaking at those pms

In what order must we read this ?

Banned Senior Member

from left 2 right:P

ManZle

i wouldnt have posted this, you think the people care if there is one "I" or two

they will flame at you too now

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by ManZle
    i wouldnt have posted this, you think the people care if there is one "I" or two

they will flame at you too now
    Do you think I haven't been flamed already?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=67007

BTW...I said it was possibly known by us, but not everyone...at least is another theory of why there are so many koxpers in there, but no one has mentioned it 'till now...and about the topic subject...I chenged it since I saw there were no answers with the formet subject. :P

PS: to suicune...where did you get the Tiesto userbar??? is there any for Armin Van Buuren fans? :lol:

Armin, if you didn't know there are 2 different versions of koxp out, 1 of them has an enemy attack option which your "twin" referred to as the c-z koxp, the other one is only for mobs, it will never attack someone of the opposite nation in cz ardream abyss or war.

ArminVanBuuren

Well, actually I didn't know anything about any koxp 'till yesterday...so did my clanies...we had never tried to even find out about any kind of koxp because the only thing about koxp we care is knowing how to avoid being killed for it.

noxicus

still waitin on that 1 on 1 in ardream armin (JEKEL)
    last time was more like 4 on 1

Lawless

The 10 or more arrow thing your seeing is actually just them spamming the shower at a much faster rate than is normally possible, ive seen some that can do this while others cannot (2 diff versions, some setting.... who knows) But I have been hit by upwards of 20 arrows in the time between pots (not lag either) by the same koxper.