Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

BRING BACK THE SCROLLS (petition)

This is a discussion on BRING BACK THE SCROLLS (petition) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont pk that much but when i do i usually run scrolls... this made me buy gold premmy, and ...
Page: 3

Togashi

I dont pk that much but when i do i usually run scrolls... this made me buy gold premmy, and sell all the scrolls i didnt use...Now i got so many KC and trinas (which i also sold) that i switched from gold to bronze premium...

Thats why:
    1 I still use the same amount of scrolls i used
    2 K2 gets less money
    3 I'm poor

Dunno who came to this idiotic idea that k2 will earn more (or loose less) by blocking scrolls, but i bet i'm not the only one who made some IGC by selling scrolls. Now the main result is K2 earning less money.

Originally posted by Enishi

i hope back trade scrolls again

nono quote the ones that can't speak english the ones usko actually cares about !!

and fest0 i have to say its bull shit first u saying make prog so they can trace now u say they dont have staff for it heres a fix

increase trading limit to 5 days and dont allow scrolls to be bought on friday or saturday neone who does dirty deeds KNOW k2 = MIA on friday and saturday

another thing to point out when scrolls were in merchant i use to keep like 3 or 4 accounts with premium and jus get scrolls off of moradon now i only play 1 account im sure others with multiple accounts have found themselfs only willing to pay for 1 account

and with all the new bs in rofd pking on buffs is jus such a bitch lvl 62 mage waits for torment and drops his bull shit EVEERYONE BLIND leeroy them niggas then buffer gotta wait until that blind shits off to buff fuck that

Mario

i want scrolls back as much as u.... but what we can do ? i belive if many ppl will leave game K2 will start use brain, and theyre will start to do smth to get ppl back (go check what is poor MY KO doin to "buy" some players => http://knightonline.e-games.com.my/announc...n=news&id=4837),

but turks will nv leave KO and for K2 its enought...

Its bullshit? They dont have a program to trace they manually go thru all the log txt files

NuDg3T

Bring srolls back pls

no1RoguE

YEP SCROOOOLS PLEASE...
    NEED PRIESTS (BUFFERS) BEHIND UR ASS..... NOT IN TOWN !!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

no pus items that would be ownage. back to buff pk

Originally posted by Togashi
    I dont pk that much but when i do i usually run scrolls... this made me buy gold premmy, and sell all the scrolls i didnt use...Now i got so many KC and trinas (which i also sold) that i switched from gold to bronze premium...

Thats why:
    1 I still use the same amount of scrolls i used
    2 K2 gets less money
    3 I'm poor

Dunno who came to this idiotic idea that k2 will earn more (or loose less) by blocking scrolls, but i bet i'm not the only one who made some IGC by selling scrolls. Now the main result is K2 earning less money.
    How can you have leftovers with only 1k knight cash? I could run through that withen a week.

gogogog scrols

Banned Senior Member

we get you want scrolls, keep spamming the purple text and i'll just delete most of the posts in this thread

Sustain

We need to make a post in official forums....

kenpai

Scrolls tradeble, i vote yes.

But on that cc/paypal chargeback story, i dont know what the timelimit is to be able to chargeback, but why couldnt they just make the scrolls untradeble for 3 days, or 1 week or however long it would take for the chargeback to be no longer possible.. ? This wouldnt hurt any1 and it would give plenty of time to trace scrolls if need be, even for k2.

lol guys stop that
    violet shit
    just write
    yes

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

scrolls back? fuck no... buy ur kc u fags

i rather be in a scrolled up party, throw a torment or subside or w/e and own humans with np than having them scrolled and all buffed up 24/7

im selfish? yes, fu too

Mario

stfu hoe :P

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast