Broken Armor after magic hammer

This is a discussion on Broken Armor after magic hammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok Im an int priest in ares and I have to carry 50 magic hammers just to pk. The question ...
Page: 1

BobGreensley

Default Broken Armor after magic hammer

Ok Im an int priest in ares and I have to carry 50 magic hammers just to pk. The question I have is after I use a magic hammer, my armor stays red. It gains all durability back, but does it still have dd, or sd? Or just the ac? Im not sure if its just me or not but I think even after using a magic hammer I do not have the dd, untill I go repair at sundries. It only costs a few coins but the piece of armor then turns back to normal.

Does anyone know if using a magic hammer gains the dd or sd back?

it goes back to normal just still shows red visial bug sorta but when u use a magic hammer its repaired no worries

Actually not, there's a trick or a bug.

If your armor is broken already, use a magic hammer to repair it but (here comes the trick), remove it and wear it again, otherwise your defense will still be low. It will still look like broken but your defense will be high again. Check your stats and u will see.

U just need to remove and wear again 1 piece of armor to make all the pieces work again. If u just repair it and dont do this when the parts are already red/broken, u will have like 50 defense even if u have full shell with 24000 durability on each piece. Pieces will still look red/broken but will have full durability and high defense on stats.

Reason why u should always repair BEFORE all is broken. I always count the amount of acidpots i recieve so after 5-6 i use a magic hammer to avoid doing this and wasting important time. Specially since fullplate weapon defense parts have lower durability than shell and will make a huge difference if im hit while duffed (DD, spear defense) and those aren't working cause of magic hammer "bug".

earl

if ALL of ur armors broken u have to remove/wear again 1 of them after using magic hammer , but if just ur dd helm broken and u use magic hammer there is no problem about it , its just a visiual bug.

Originally posted by Devile
    Actually not, there's a trick or a bug.

If your armor is broken already, use a magic hammer to repair it but (here comes the trick), remove it and wear it again, otherwise your defense will still be low. It will still look like broken but your defense will be high again. Check your stats and u will see.

U just need to remove and wear again 1 piece of armor to make all the pieces work again. If u just repair it and dont do this when the parts are already red/broken, u will have like 50 defense even if u have full shell with 24000 durability on each piece. Pieces will still look red/broken but will have full durability and high defense on stats.

Reason why u should always repair BEFORE all is broken. I always count the amount of acidpots i recieve so after 5-6 i use a magic hammer to avoid doing this and wasting important time. Specially since fullplate weapon defense parts have lower durability than shell and will make a huge difference if im hit while duffed (DD, spear defense) and those aren't working cause of magic hammer "bug".
    odd because when i checked it only using a magic hammer did the trick for me on my stats screen my defences and bonusses went back to normal and the actual game play seemed normal too (damage/damage taken)

Get someone to break ALL pieces of armor (shield if u are using one too), use a magic hammer and then look at your stats. U will see defense is the same as it was when all was broken. Remove 1 piece and wear it again and it will jump to normal.

BobGreensley

Thx for the help devile