bronze premium error 5?

This is a discussion on bronze premium error 5? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; note to mods: please wait til i get some answers before moving it to sections that nobody ever check. thanks ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default bronze premium error 5?

note to mods: please wait til i get some answers before moving it to sections that nobody ever check. thanks in advance.

ok im posting this for a friend.

he bought a bronze code off playspan, and now hes trying to activate it through pus ingame (yea, he typed it properly in eliteclub> bronze 30 day).

hes getting an error code though. error code 5 like he said and some message like "your request cannot be completed".

has anyone ever got this message before? if so, what would u suggest to do next? wait a few days or contact playspan cs already?

its his 1st prem ever and k2ed already.. who would feel like buying prem again lol

Well not first time k2 got problems with purachin prems : )
    Tell him to send cs ticket, im sure they will help with all the problems what is about money x)

i had that..
    send a CS ticket after like 2weeks they'll fix it
    but the time the CS ticket took was taken out of my brozne even tho i didn't have the bonuses lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    note to mods: please wait til i get some answers before moving it to sections that nobody ever check. thanks in advance.

he bought a bronze code off playspan, and now hes trying to activate it through pus ingame (yea, he typed it properly in eliteclub> bronze 30 day).

hes getting an error code though. error code 5 like he said and some message like "your request cannot be completed".

has anyone ever got this message before? if so, what would u suggest to do next? wait a few days or contact playspan cs already?

its his 1st prem ever and k2ed already.. who would feel like buying prem again lol
    Error 5 : Access Denied: P

raulin

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

I think the problem is in PlaySpan because when i bought 1 code of Bronce premium .. they took my money of credit card ... and they said me process cancel .. and they never give back my money >.<!!