Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

who the hell r this ?

This is a discussion on who the hell r this ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no offense, but i get this "legit" clans pulling up hell breakers up their ass and im getting pretty fuckni ...
Page: 1

Default who the hell r this ?

no offense, but i get this "legit" clans pulling up hell breakers up their ass and im getting pretty fuckni tired about

if u see my char in ayasofya maybe save ur comment bc ur not my friend, and most know why...

i have kept my self clean but this boom in forgoten items has make me wonder why keep my legitness ...

im drunk and w/e but i have a point here
    im sure all those who farm hard know my point

kopanos

We are getting a lot of FT items in Cypher nowadays and Cypher has never had a legit FT item from the start. :rollseyes:

Yesterday in dlw a lot of bps running in packs with what i think was Iron Impact (I haven't seen one aguiped so i don't know how they really look like) and we get a decent number or erenions and enion bows, some dols and a couple ron's staffs in market, even a couple helbreakers. No smite hammer though (really dissapointed)

i know, but diez has had a recent boom in ft items, and im quite pissed to see every "legit" and baba warrior put up a hb or alot of hanguk swords now aday

IRockUSuck

cypher has all ^_^

hb yes
    hangkuk yes
    smite yes
    others totally yes

oncemore

Duped chests ftl

SiegeR

even olympia have ft items
    even it was closed before any1 can really finish the event

i'm borrowing jimbo's hellbreaker atm on PSYR3N... don't like it too much really prefer the mirage sword. Hellbreaker feels like your hitting someone with an orange on a stick.

Jimbo and captain have em in ahm, captain had his before joining anf jimbo's had his for ages. Just like me and my 3 dark vanes :lol:

xourico

yeah, but psyren we are talking about HB+8, they hit too hard for HB+6 or +7 man <_<

nowadays every fucking orc warrior have raptor+8, giga+8, mirage sword+8, NOW HB+8 and even II+8 <_<

THAT JUST SUCKS!!! :angry:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

sad to say, the HBs +8 in diez are nowhere near legit. most of which are kom'ed

ID4N

yea i agree its really gay, so many FT items around, i used to have 1 of the only hanguk swords on the server, now its me and another 100 ppl, funny that u have 1 too, PatricioRey.
    ^_^

ChrisOwns

KoM doesn't sell uniques.

Imhotep

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    KoM doesn't sell uniques.

no, but he sold FT items

Mental_Anguish

Kill the dupers. track the ip's to their house/internet cafe. Start smashing computers with a sledge hammer +100. Then cut off the hands of the dupers/hackers/koxpers. Problem solved.

Default Re: who the hell r this ?

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    no offense, but i get this "legit" clans pulling up hell breakers up their ass and im getting pretty fuckni tired about

if u see my char in ayasofya maybe save ur comment bc ur not my friend, and most know why...

i have kept my self clean but this boom in forgoten items has make me wonder why keep my legitness ... *

im drunk and w/e but i have a point here
    im sure all those who farm hard know my point
    clean and ayasofia dont go together. your ruining yourself being in a clan like that, which everyone knows are full of edit chars and duped items. Dont come here complaining about FT items when your in a clan like that I dont care how clean you are sorry.

log back in when your not drunk.

Originally posted by ID4N
    yea i agree its really gay, so many FT items around, i used to have 1 of the only hanguk swords on the server, now its me and another 100 ppl, funny that u have 1 too, PatricioRey.
    ^_^
    actually my hanguk was one if not the first on diez... it came from one of the first completed ft on diez

and big... yes im in ayasofya, but the items i wear are still the same... so clean is the right word... and why am i in that clan ? long story i dont particulary want to write atm, my friends know why and that is enuff for me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast