Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Brother's S> II +7 KoM

This is a discussion on Brother's S> II +7 KoM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hydroooo, moraxxx, willll... lock plýs...
Page: 2

hydroooo, moraxxx, willll... lock plýs

nfw

you little brother wasnt hacked nor was gone fore close to 6 mounths now was he and not all of us buy kosp :cough:

yes lock it seeing thay dont want people to know how thay got there stuff

lolz you are so childish unbelieveble

+ Most people who get hacked ^^

they went on unlegit sites !! or gave their pasword and id to someone

or accepted files on msn

I don't trust alot so called hacked people ^^

nfw

your so full of shit your eyes are turning brown it sickens me day in and day out people like you
    id rathor deal with a DB hacker who atlest has the balls to step up to the plate and say yea and fuck you but u sit behind a comp screen pussy right up to the end

yea but see i knew the cock fuck who hacked me for 2 years prior to this game yea this game makes people fell so noob thay need to cheat then try and justify it its the worst kind scum ive ever seen

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

IF U GUYS ARE NOOB'S THAT’S NOT MY PROBLEAM BUT SAYING WE ARE DUPERS? NICE PICTURE DONE WITH PHOTOSHOP MAN
    If u noobs are so god do this :

We are so bad that u fuking orc even copy your simbol?-.-

SO SHUT THE FUK OF RETARD NOOBS

nfw

lol its esay to aoe them u dont need to get near them so u only get ranged lol
    here do what i do on them run up to them and tank them for a few sec then talk

from the looks of that orc clan id laugh at them for wanting to be like u guys haha

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

do it then man

nfw

dude servents RANG ATTACK are you so noob you dont even know there melee would own a mage but since thay dont melee till you right in there face you get hit for 200

oh haha look a lvl 70 also he is lagit to painter xD running around with ss and shit nice way to say were lagit there buddy

They should make GM's more active, then we wouldn't have this idiot problems

nfw

no if thay had more acctive gms you clan would be half there seeing most would be banned lol

everyone is seeing you are just here to break down people and insulting no more need to say,

and that we reached something you will never reach + because you was hacked by maybe your girlfriend when she left you ???
    accusing people, insulting people won't get your lvl 70 and good items.
    can you still find party's ??? with that attitude ? Do you still have friends in the game ?
    Stop posting at this topic. You ain't any help.

Anyway Onelove (karus assasin) Traded iron impact +7 and Ib +8 for the iron necklace :huh:

if any other problem shows up pm at forum.

I can assure you if you can prove us there are dupers in the clan they get direct ban.

Greetz

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Dunno, soultaker, to be honest your clan always appeared out of nowhere with random glowy weapons and a ton of uniques... +8 Elixirs, +8 Mirages, +8 Raptors... lorrez who was in your clan had a Chitin Shield, and I can recall so many more instances of random glowy weapons just popping up... and I know anvil isn't that nice.

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

When that happens your mommy will be calling u to wake up because you are a sleeping

nfw

Originally posted by lutz
    Dunno, soultaker, to be honest your clan always appeared out of nowhere with random glowy weapons and a ton of uniques... +8 Elixirs, +8 Mirages, +8 Raptors... lorrez who was in your clan had a Chitin Shield, and I can recall so many more instances of random glowy weapons just popping up... and I know anvil isn't that nice.
    :wub: always love the old diez people thay know exactly what i mean :P

<3 lutz

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

Never herd of real money? oby and lorez by it with real money -.-
    And we don’t need to make the items we just need to have cash to buy them no?-.-

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast