Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Brother's S> II +7 KoM

This is a discussion on Brother's S> II +7 KoM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG HAHA you just sank you ship buddy you just addmitted so nigga back the fuck off...
Page: 3

nfw

OMFG HAHA you just sank you ship buddy you just addmitted so nigga back the fuck off

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

you mean if i buy from kom using usd, and since i didn't dupe those items or make them using +8 scrolls myself i'm legit? geez :lol:

Originally posted by Soultaker
    lolz you are so childish unbelieveble

+ Most people who get hacked ^^ *

they went on unlegit sites !! or gave their pasword and id to someone *

or accepted files on msn *

I don't trust alot so called hacked people ^^
    nfw was not hacked this way, he was backstabbed

everyone is seeing you are just here to break down people and insulting no more need to say,

and that we reached something you will never reach + because you was hacked by maybe your girlfriend when she left you ???
    accusing people, insulting people won't get your lvl 70 and good items.
    can you still find party's ??? with that attitude ? Do you still have friends in the game ?
    Stop posting at this topic. You ain't any help.

Anyway Onelove (karus assasin) Traded iron impact +7 and Ib +8 for the iron necklace

if any other problem shows up pm at forum.

I can assure you if you can prove us there are dupers in the clan they get direct ban.

Greetz

+ they bought in on ko4life from good guns at rogue crackez or you want to say those guys are dupers ?? they play now at outkasted

+ if you wanna accuse people who bought items with real money you better go look to other clans ^_^

I'm sure you find more at the top 10 ranking

non at my clan are dupers

and some bought items with real money that's true and ??? what's your problem ARE WE THE ONLY ONE ???

probably you are to blind for that

good luck first try to find your backstabber

before insulting people because they bought items with real money unbelieveble

ANZAC_Mondane

zzzzzzzzz , i know lots that have made or had to pay for there +8 Rapt,, and i know alot in clan have made good items,, non o fthis babba shop crap,,, gee,, its bloody easy to make +8 ,, i wish i could make more,, but i have like 3 mill to my name at moment,, cant do shit :wacko: ,,all the money i made was from Farming +9 jewery with noob warrior(57) i spent lots of money,, and shit loads of times at anvil,, mostly wasting my time becasue ,,well,, ANVIL sux ,, but becasue i never give up,, or not to scared to try again and again to upgrade,, if made some good items,,, i made my first +8 elixer staff,, and it was my first try,,(trinia nd Bus),,, and i gifted it to clanie and they will repay later,,, i dont give a shit,,, it helps some one,, good,, i have no need for it, ,as im paper :P

Items are so so cheap,, and Not hard at all to make and try for good Items and make +8 ,, ive made all my Items becasue i never give up like most,,, As for +9 , yeah,, i havea few,, took screenie of them made,, shows the money wasted buying the bloody item ect,mmm and hence my wizzy 9 and some cloths ,, i spent millions blowing up crap,, for no bloody result,,, Now i cant even seem to make +8 :angry: ,, i currently have 2 million :angry:

So lay of Dudes , i see heaps of Orc with glowies... who cares,, if ther duped they loose them(Hopes)

just think about it,, if we all ran around with duped items,,, wouldnt we be nakid next wipe,, But usually,, its the poor bastards that saved there money and purchased a duped item that loose out

it jsut seems alot to me just seem pissed that they cant make or but a good item,, and have to act like a Brat and accuse other of dupe or babba shopers,, so,, in saying,, when ever you see like a +8 wood for like 2 mill,, buy it :P and throw a Bus on it,,, you might be surprised

nfw

you buddy already proved what i sead so you done fucked the puch

i could care less for 70 ask anyone from the time i started if i gave a shit about my lvl and items i always had fun and always laughed when i opened people like you guys

RC lol the clan who couldnt even keep there leader there the biggest joke ive ever seein in diez

even if this clans a full on duper, what k2 gonna do about it?

nfw

nothing but i always bashing babashoppers its like beating up old people :lol:

+ lorrez_is_pissed plays with OUTKASTED are you insulting your own clannies nice ^^ lolz trying to fight your own clannies

HE IS NOT MY CLANNIE IS PLAY WITH YOU

very funny

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

Iam one duper to then I token one wood staff and one bus and I put it at the first try in that day -.-
    And i made it but give it to my clanie raziel :rollseyes: shut up noobs u guys need to learn how to be god clan like us

nfw

im not basing my clan but the fact your only clanie is saying its ok and trying to prove its ok for you guys to do it its far from funny its down right hillarius i could care less if someone buy for usd but having skill other than just buying xD

i love the clan im in there all good people and know how to play but your guys clan is a joke u got +8 and got no skill and say you dont baba yet try to sofen the blow that u do

Obi_dopy

LOL

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

we are noobs? the u fight obi ok?
    u are so funy man :rollseyes:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i'll fight

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast