Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Brother's S> II +7 KoM

This is a discussion on Brother's S> II +7 KoM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what does BGA what are his items ??, I saw in outkasted IRON IMPACT +8 lolz ^^ don't flame us ...
Page: 4

what does BGA what are his items ??,

I saw in outkasted IRON IMPACT +8 lolz ^^

don't flame us good luck

ANZAC_Mondane

zzzzz dosent even seem to have a good reply :lol: ,, im sure all clan have ther share of pricks and scammers,, but ive been in clan for a while now,,and all seem honest and good player,, Soul is a great Gun and a great leader :P ,, me and some mages killed DF other night for Diamond ring,, so we jsut gave it to a warrior clannie for Free,, thats how we are,, ive only herd of i think 1 player that was suss, ,and he was shown the door in a instant,,, ,, for me, i h8 all types of cheaters,, babba shoppers , it jsut bloody crap,,, even tonight,, i went cz,, and was PM and invited to a town Nova Bug party,,,, i jsut said PISS OF IDIOT ,, ONLY looser use that bug for NP,, So,, So lame :angry: ,,so i noticed ORC wher doing same thing,, ,, so i jsut sat,, and waited for them,, and as the cheats ran in,, i iced them and for 1 hrs, i stuffed up ther littel Bug abuse

Im sure alot jsut post here and only say the same thing,, ,, They hack,, they cheat,,, and he does,, and they do,zzzz bloody hell

Look at castlie seige war Outkasted in one party 5 chitin shiels + full outkasted +8 guns

sorry man try later again

nfw

BGA is human noob were you been

and the +8 II wasabi isnt in outkasted he is in a diff clan keep going everyone in my clan arnt new people poping up with +8 like your clan the people in outkasted are all people who played for over a year

hehe sotongpoo good gun wanna see that fight ^^

better come back humanside with sotongs

nfw

i was human once and i noticed thay got no skill z piller is the only skill humans have

KPRF

soultaker, could you explain how painter can give away HB+8, iron belts, roc+1 like they are silk bundels ?

lolz man I play this game already 2 years bye good luck
    and the most of my clan started with me real life friends

yes I can look at www.ko4life sell items he bought from playes who quited this game

ANZAC_Mondane

BGA is human noob were you been *

and the +8 II wasabi isnt in outkasted he is in a diff clan keep going everyone in my clan arnt new people poping up with +8 like your clan the people in outkasted are all people who played for over a year
    What do you expect,, we are recruiting,, and alot of Good gun players have joined clan and allie clans ,, thats like over 90 peolpe... you cant expect in 90 people for somebody not to have dual mirrage D+8 and good items,, OPEN YOUR EYES.. look at your clan look at other clans ,, mmm see a pattern?,,, most clans have players that have nice weapons ,, im sure you find that 90% still have crap as well,, i know still alot that are like 62 and only have crappy +7 dex rings ect

Terrorblade

<3 DayDreamer's ppl, dont care what you guys saying :wub:

KPRF

Originally posted by Soultaker
    yes I can look at www.ko4life sell items he bought from playes who quited this game
    please give me some links, because i get 0(zero) results when i search for threads made by him

just stop insulting people some of my clan. the most items bought are from outkasted and they are legit.µ

It's realy not fun to get insults

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

how did u fond this website?u dont know what is ko4 life? -.- :wacko:

nfw

lol i had enof time to cut my grass and take a shower before u guys replyed damn u guys gona go around to the argument u sead half hour ago

this is more of a comic releff for me i rmemeber you guys tryign to take my gob spawn ages ago ur provo i delvled him twice no one lures on me and expect to life i use to get u guys exped over and over when u tryed to ks my shit

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast