Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Brother's S> II +7 KoM

This is a discussion on Brother's S> II +7 KoM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; + Lorrez is pissed is legit person he plays now in your clan no need to insult him to all ...
Page: 5

+ Lorrez is pissed is legit person he plays now in your clan no need to insult him to all players are playing this game for fun and hobby just stop insulting

nfw

i insult everyone i know never worked for there shit juct cuz u got a g1 clan and baba items dosnt make u shit so ill bash u all day long

ANZAC_Mondane

Oh nice one :P i hope you have moved on for Goblins now,, and mybe play the game rather than Flame in every topic

kk stay insulting np insult all people who bought tiems good job good luck with it

maybe you will start insulting people to who sell items for real money ???

Going to watch WK finals now ^^ end of replies don't wanna see crap talk anymore

nfw

i ant done gobs in almost 1.3 years and the better part of this year i ant played

ANZAC_Mondane

i ant done gobs in almost 1.3 years and the better part of this year i ant played

lol ,, but still knows all ,,, nothing worse that a know it all that know nothing of the current scene :P

Ok kids,, time to Merchant my items,, straight from babbashop (Iron bars ,, +7 paper cloths and more crap)
    ^^ Dam,,i h8 no money :angry:

Hmmmm....
    to be honest all +7 and+8 FT items have a very very slim - miniscule- non-existent chance of being legit. Yet all, human and orc have them.

We all cried and whined when the FT was bugged and when the chests were duped... and then went out and bought +IIs and erenions. As if an illegal item will become legal because you bought it in a legit way. It makes me laugh when I see ppl arguing about whether a specific FT +8 item is legit or not.

NONE OF THEM IS LEGIT

Everyman and his dog buy FT items with USD in this game... I may not like it and may not do it... But almost every "legit" clan has some FT items here and there. Why does Soul's clan bother you more than others?
    I have no issues with your clan Red.. yet they also buy and sell in USD, am I wrong ? They also have FT items don't they?
    I am tired of seeing ppl use the legit card only when it suits them.
    And I am tired of the "old" players accusing anyone who was not there the day Diez opened of being a cheater.

/Buying Wreath of Erenion +8 with USD

nfw

i know the current scene to many people babashopped to many people duped and u guys pop out with my new +8 each day than i buy soul pots witch is sad seeing i spend about 10m a day for a full day

nfw, shut up ok?

i don't know whats up with all the daydreamers but if there is one person you CANNOT call duper or babashopper or cheater or hacker or whatever its soultaker

ive met him when i was noobie lvl 40+ on my rouge, and still know him now with my priest lvl 60...
    he's a very nice person, loves talking about sex but won't ever do anything unlegit... and i mean never ever ever -_-

now stop the fights and go make love again :wub:

nfw

if ur a female and look good ill make love but if u ugly or a male ill pass xD

diablo

pff.. u think daydreamers appeared immediately? man iam at knightofmoradon since it was grade5. and i know how this clan appeared and came this lvl. its just proud for me to see soul is commander at wars and my clannies killing warder,keeper. coz i remember the days soul couldnt party coz he didnt got even pots. and same for other guys. we dropped chitin bow for pips and upped it. then i bought chitin bow +0 from apostilo and soul upped it with his own trina.so thats dupe?(they were both+6) then i traded my bow to shard+7 and it was dupe so got wiped. then made money bought lots of shits lost lots of tho.bought lots of duped items. scammed lots of times. our 1 yeared clannie scammed pips ib+8. and already know obi's etc.. and guys on forum know how i got the bow (mirage+8 sold via usd bought rol for usd+shard+7 and traded rol + some items for ib) so thats called dupe? +8 scrools? where? i cant see? i just see people really worked hard to make that glowies. nothing than more...

Originally posted by nfw
    i know the current scene to many people babashopped to many people duped and u guys pop out with my new +8 each day than i buy soul pots witch is sad seeing i spend about 10m a day for a full day
    If you know the current situation, why are you singling out Soul?

And, no, I am not in his clan; though I know him and i dont believe he would do anything he considers as cheating.

Think of how many players kept coins when the market freefall started ... they can afford lots of glowies now.
    Maybe you did not keep anything thus 10mil for soulpots seems a lot to you, but thats hardly Soul's fault

nfw

i didnt single out sould i singled out the bulk of there clan

how could i keep money from before market crashed i wasnt even in game due to i was hacked lol and even people who saved still blow all there money attempting and still not get a single +8 yet ur clan pops them out like a candy machine

garfieldbr

Default Re: Brother's S> II +7 KoM

Originally posted by baLao
    ObiDen * Antres_Pl * They are shouting S> IRON IMPACT +7 Ok .. Lets See.
    I asked for the brothers....Where did you get it?
    And the Awnsers Is :

Now Tell me.....what's the real history?
    DayDreamersElite - KoM????

Stupid Noobs
    wtf is KOM? :blink:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast