Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Brother's S> II +7 KoM

This is a discussion on Brother's S> II +7 KoM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by nfw i didnt single out sould i singled out the bulk of there clan how could i ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by nfw
    i didnt single out sould i singled out the bulk of there clan

how could i keep money from before market crashed i wasnt even in game due to i was hacked lol and even people who saved still blow all there money attempting and still not get a single +8 yet ur clan pops them out like a candy machine
    Read before you post please. I wrote it plainly above. I am not of his clan, so dont throw me generic "you" and "your clan" accusations. I hold a bone+8, hardly the difficult glowie to make or buy.
    As to your hacking, I am very sorry to hear it, but try to understand that some players DO have coins in their inns. And for those that do have money there is no reason to blow them tryign to upgrade. Just buy straight +8s. The server has more than enough +8s to find anything. And that is not the Daydreamers fault: when the server became full of +8s Daydreamers had precious few +8s.

I dont know how each person in soul's clans got their items; neither do you. And to be honest I dont particularly care unless someone gives some sort of proof apart from generic accusations. The fact that they have them is not enough. It might be weird, but not enough.

PS: France for teh win

nfw

the absence of evadense is just evadince of absince xD boondocks ftw

i wanst trying to geralize u in there clan but im speaking in a driect tone at there leader and them

UTurnMeOnB1tch

|-painter-| :

nfw - aka - red4eva
    lets talk amigo
    ill bee your scrink cause your mental problem is on overdrive theese days i see talk too mee m8 ^^
    you obvius has somne issuse you ned too talk about, is your mummy being too mean too you?

OMG.
    Lets babashop Some...

Who Want? :wub:

UTurnMeOnB1tch

ps
    yes i achually like many before mee bought items not only 4 myself, but too help clanies get better equipped

as you might know, im a mage .. and poorly equipped mages dont just tank bosses son,
    soo waht your realy saying is.. you want all items for yourself i love :wub: your low intelligence its pretty funny too analyce your situation, although i kinda start feeling pity for your poor useless mind.. decaying away never getting used.. sad so so sad

diablo

btw painter u never give me glowy things or high end uniques :wub:

nfw

ive never once wanted all the maxed shit i never seen a need yea low intelgence here but how many of u spend money in game acutualy earn it your parents cc dosnt count

sorry to say it seems most of you agre and partake into buying leet shit yet try to justify it -witch is dumb seeing most people try saying i was hacked bla so i bought stuff to get what i had back mean wial its stuff 100 times better than what u had or u never got hacked you only wanted the best shit due to you dont know how to play games-

ill say strate out i bought 1 thing a glave +8 1 thing in almost 2 years and you know why i bought it 1 all 4 of my chars were hacked almost 4bill + in coin in all + items and i came back and burnt like 20 + glaves trying for +8 so it was cheap and i knew the person

but you people buy over and over and over rocs rols ib in +8 all +7 shells all its an epidemic of blibical proportions its sicking that you can bluntly baba everything you got and turn oh well what i had was shit i want to be better yet not once did 90% of u do shit to desurve it

UTurnMeOnB1tch

i -painter- am 32 years old... and ive never asked or beged or gotten irl or ingame monewy from anyone , neither will i ever ask or even think of asking for help, BUT... we cant all bee super players like mee and make it all self.. took mee 7 months too make yes MAKE my 2 elixir+8 myself.. the 3th i bought the 2 sale+8 i bought and alot more..
    what i use my irl money for is my and only MY problem.. your jsut whining trashtrowning going no where with nothing
    you dont even want too make something of your self, irl nor ingame
    THATS why i pity you
    you poor poor bewildered little boy with the low iq and nonsence wannabee a gettochild attitude..
    im real getto.. oke and i go for it, i make sure real good honost people get a boost and you arent gonna stop mee

nfw

yea i want to be a getto child my ass have u EVER one LIVED ON THE STREET no have u ever one gone to jail or juvie no cuz your probly a rich boy who listened to everything moma sead

i was kick out my house for 4 mounths juvie for a mounth and worked my ass off all at the age of 16 due to i knocked my teatchers teeth out not all of uss can go around spending moma's money on a game so step off the fact you need to JUST to be somthing is sad if you want to pitty someone pitty yourself for sucking at life and game so before you bring the money issue up remember not all of us got life esay the only reson i got free time now is due to i got a medical problem that has me on more medication than u ever seen so yea im poor now but i ant a E-Wigger so blow me

here you want info on me im 20 high school drop out but were i come from i dont need to be smart to make money due to im realy good at phiscal labor i ant a pencal pusher

UTurnMeOnB1tch

my dear mom is a whore and my dad died off drinking too mutch.. wee lived on welfare.... im sorry too crack your pretty little poster ideas
    and the fact taht you ahve been too juvie jail and youve beaten up your teachter multiple times.. jsut states my case even more..
    your a evil little gorwnup child with a low iq and a mouth that wanna trach down everybody, you think your intiteld too trash everybody..

well my dear poor poor nobody
    lifes a biatch and then you die
    but the diffrence lies in your actions..

what track lays behind your life span
    i see you

i see you my poor friend .. and you make me sad cause i cant help you you simply lack the intelligence too see where your wrong you simply cannot connect too your own errors

Ki1laH

Originally posted by nfw
    yea i want to be a getto child my ass have u EVER one LIVED ON THE STREET no have u ever one gone to jail or juvie no cuz your probly a rich boy who listened to everything moma sead

i was kick out my house for 4 mounths juvie for a mounth and worked my ass off all at the age of 16 due to i knocked my teatchers teeth out not all of uss can go around spending moma's money on a game so step off the fact you need to JUST to be somthing is sad if you want to pitty someone pitty yourself for sucking at life and game so before you bring the money issue up remember not all of us got life esay the only reson i got free time now is due to i got a medical problem that has me on more medication than u ever seen so yea im poor now but i ant a E-Wigger so blow me

here you want info on me im 20 high school drop out but were i come from i dont need to be smart to make money due to im realy good at phiscal labor i ant a pencal pusher
    We all know that you are a drop-out due the the absolutely horrid grammar. All of your posts have inefficiently tryed to bring other's down, and believe me it gets annoying. I don't play diez, nor do I care about diez, but plenty of people buy items from other people for $$, big deal it will never stop, live with it...it doesn't ruin the server or anything unless its from a DB hacker.

Accusing somebody who has clearly worked for a living to get to where he is of being a mommas boy is hardly a case. The fact that you have been to jail and that you knocked out your teachers teeth just proves that you are a lowlife.

Go back to school kid.

nfw

life is a bitch then you die so fuck the world lets get high

dont go spining of stuff people have sead over and over so im evil ok i just never toke well to being told what to do oh wait thats why were in amarica you know cuz we didnt want to be told what to do yet everyone listens to were there told

yea wait lets me put on the suck up additude oh help me i suck at a fucking game so much i need to buy everything wial i still suck

honestly go fuck yourself

lorrezispissed

lolz you got a pb whit me red4ever?
    i am a baba shopper sow, you have somthing against me???
    you calling me a noob??? low skiller :lol: :lol: funny m8
    first off all, i made ms+8 sold it for usd and bought totamic club +8 for usd.
    am i bad now???? dont think sow
    just pm me and talk in private..... i dont wanna waste alot of time on this
    and omg i have cs+7 and smite hammer +7 omg alot of guys have one
    sow whats your pb....

UTurnMeOnB1tch

tsk tsk tsk sigh...

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

I have been in the clan for a long time not the making of the clan but sense clan grade 5, we only get the grade3 because we got god players that have god np’s(like painter)that’s how we made your clan grade 3.The unic's we got was from bosses, it take a will for me to get my pp and when I get it they were some guys that were more level up than me but I got it because I was old, in clan most of the clans will give to the guy that were more level up than me. We are no greedier we chare the drops and help etch others with level up with items and because all of that I don get out of this clan , they are god persons here and I will not let u guys say the opposite

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast