Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Buddah

This is a discussion on Buddah within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I finally found him and was in a mood to talk with him. After a bunch of random junk ...
Page: 1

SillyHo

So I finally found him and was in a mood to talk with him. After a bunch of random junk about how he was gonna "get" me he popped off with this tidbit. Granted I for one dont believe much of what he says and all, but BPW did get hacked long ago and I thought it was a pretty shitty comment about a good guy. Take it all as you see fit.

Hey cutie Senior Member

buddha i suggest you jump of a cliff cuz no one in ko likes you

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Not surprised at all, everyone knows he is a scammer or hacker or whatever anyone and everyone calls him.

In fact, he scammed a shared rogue account from me 1 year ago but I could not care less... He also has some accounts which I own and added them to his clan and donated all the NP in which my friend(s) and I gained. Yes Buddah, I played nikholas, and you took the items. Nexux and I both played it. I don't have the proof of the PM to when you admitted it to me since it was over a year ago now or so, but like I said, this thread does not surprise me. All of Ares dislikes you and the server would easily be better without you. The only people in your clan are people who are clueless about you and your dirty history. Consider it a flame, you really deserve it.

PS - Your exaggerated forum smiley's disgust me.

Amazing how all these honor less cunts act the same on these forums. All shit starting whinny bitches in game and RL, stealing from others then starting all kinds of crap with everyone, lying to hide their petty thieving ways, pathetic.

ban buddah
    oh crap i might get hacked now..

Banned

buddha i suggest you jump of a cliff cuz no one in ko likes you[/b]
    People have been trying to explain that to Buddha since the beginning of time, he just doesn't get it. Like Ron White said, "you cant fix stupid".

im just hatin and being bored

Nah you guys just hacked his account and framed him. Can't you tell its not really him? No ;-x ;-] ';-/ :lol:

People have been trying to explain that to Buddha since the beginning of time, he just doesn't get it. Like Ron White said, "you cant fix stupid".[/b]

Ahhh snootichie your awesome, Ron white <3

Anyway I feel kinda bad for buddah, his rep just went to bad to pure mud. From what I see I guess he deserves it but I dunno the whole story. I&#39;d quit KO if I was him. D:

Liquidgel04

All of this could have been prevented by a simple Tin-foil hat...

Speed

second line hes called pan0BuDDaH0, after that hes just called BuDDaH , why?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

So I finally found him and was in a mood to talk with him. After a bunch of random junk about how he was gonna "get" me he popped off with this tidbit. Granted I for one dont believe much of what he says and all, but BPW did get hacked long ago and I thought it was a pretty shitty comment about a good guy. Take it all as you see fit.[/b]
    this moron wants me to stop talking about his bug abuser ababa shopped clan but he makes topics like this about me...
    not sure what u trying to prove...
    anyone can make a white chat and say buddah said this and that with spaces...
    i did not pm this... get some real proof &#39;;-]
    notice in his pick i am no where near him...,lol

second line hes called pan0BuDDaH0, after that hes just called BuDDaH , why?[/b]
    because i am not evan standing there...anyone can make spaces with all chat and make a name said something ..thats lame and newbie of him...
    i notice none of that was in pm...
    what a nerd...
    dude sillyho is pathetic...

tbh that text looks like it was typed and then pasted on top of it...unless he tbl edited his font to look different... why would you guys be talking about this in general chat in moradon... and on a busy server like ares..dont you think thre wuld be someone spamming all chat with whatever they are saying. obviously all chat isnt blocked. i doubt you could have a full conversation like that without being interupted by spam. but not taking any sides.. + i could be wrong.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

tbh that text looks like it was typed and then pasted on top of it...unless he tbl edited his font to look different... why would you guys be talking about this in general chat in moradon... and on a busy server like ares..dont you think thre wuld be someone spamming all chat with whatever they are saying. obviously all chat isnt blocked. i doubt you could have a full conversation like that without being interupted by spam.[/b]
    exactly...anyone can just place in all chat ...and if you putt the right amount of spaces u can make it apear someone else is talking
    its lame...
    just another way of abug abuse.. kinda funny he would place this and then say he doesn;t abuse bugs...
    just the other day a human joined my clan and i am orc and he joined him self...
    lots of people abuse bugs...him doing this just shows he does..
    i was not evan at moradon..i was in ardream pking on my mage obuddaho
    and was talling to badbadjp about pspabuser ascamming him...
    he can vouge for that..sillyho is lame...
    just tries to ruin reps...then claims others do..only back to him cause thats all he does...
    i just sitck up for my self and he dun like that i speak open minded and at free will..
    excuse me for being strong minded to make my own decisions...
    ow wow,,, lets all be like him ansd join 100 % bababshopppers..
    no thats not fun...for me...
    i play the game to have fun..not to cheat and babashop and be an ass..
    thats the differance..
    SO TAKE A BIG LOOK, NOTICE MY NAME NEVER TPES 2 TIMES IN A ROW..
    its because sillyho used spaces..in all chat in moradon...
    i am not evan in the pic....
    real lame atempt dude...

Speed

i knew there was something fishy...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast