Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Buddah

This is a discussion on Buddah within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; isnt buddah dislexic? STOP PICKING ON HIM SILLYHO[/b] i am going to clear this up right now... i was not ...
Page: 3

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

isnt buddah dislexic? STOP PICKING ON HIM SILLYHO[/b]
    i am going to clear this up right now...
    i was not on my warrior BuDDaH at this time , i was infact on my mage oBuDDAHo
    badbadjp on ares server can vougue for this cause i was in adream and him also being an ardreamer knows i was also and was not on my warrior nor said anything of the aligations has provided
    he said if anyone had any questions about this to pm him in game or letter him
    here is the screen shot of him and me togeather and him saying that
    also notice in my pic me and badbadjp are in same pictture and i am not in the pic sillyho provided.
    and the pic he posted had no typoes onthe text.. when everyone knows i typo alot.

any further aligations with this clan posting on this forums will be delt with..and properly and have done so..
    i have not spammed or made any topics about his clan..
    facts are facts...i got proof and wittnesses.,..and sillyho has 0
    thank you..
    P.S.
    that old all chat bug sending spaces in the chat is old to make it look someone said something when they did notus real old...people used to do this 2 years ago and fake as a gm....notice sillyho name always before mine.on pic...
    thank you.

so u want us to belive a scammer ya? oke

again buddah u fail all ur spamms in this topic are uselees and retarded,just look at you trying to defend urself u think somone belives u?no,they make jokes about u,becuse no1 in ares or ko4life can stand ur fat bold face,i suggest you to quit the game and cry alone in corner,or maybe go out side a bit ur fat a bold u need some fresh air and explore the world out side.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

so u want us to belive a scammer ya? oke

again buddah u fail all ur spamms in this topic are uselees and retarded,just look at you trying to defend urself u think somone belives u?no,they make jokes about u,becuse no1 in ares or ko4life can stand ur fat bold face,i suggest you to quit the game and cry alone in corner,or maybe go out side a bit ur fat a bold u need some fresh air and explore the world out side.[/b]
    first of all i am not spamming ...i am standing up for my self and replying to what is said in this topic...
    since it was made about me with false aligations
    badbadjp is vougueing for me...

i was not on my warrior at all after lunar war...
    i was on my mage...
    i got real proof
    whats done is done...
    all cards on the table
    you just got called out..
    and i won.
    so stop with this harasemant...
    him haveing his clanies come here just supports i am being atacked by more then 1./..and only defending my self against this aligations..not spam..
    so stop exploiting more trying to get me banned from a forums..not gona work....
    all the proof is here...
    i got wittnesses...
    thank you.

dude read again u fat retard or u need glasses or what? that guy is a scammerthat scammed out clanies glave+11 RB,and u want us to belive that a scammer can vouche for u i dun think so buddy,and go to sleeep buddah or go out side.

Banned

Exclamation

dude read again u fat retard or u need glasses or what? that guy is a scammerthat scammed out clanies glave+11 RB,and u want us to belive that a scammer can vouche for u i dun think so buddy,and go to sleeep buddah or go out side.[/b]
    you got proof of this ?
    cause all i see is aligations ,, i posted proof and wittnesses willing to vougue for me not on my race or clan..
    ';-x

u probably are registerd on our forums becuse ur fat look at this topic alot of vouchers that hes a scammer
    after ul read it i suggest u to go and cry a bit in the corner cause ur a falure in life and in game

http://badcompany.nvision-media.net/viewto...p;sk=t&sd=a

PS:some SS's also included

Pino

buddah is just stupid, thinking he is god in a game cause he didn't babashop.
    you don't care about people's rep or what they are doing ingame, still you cry at everyone who babashop or buys an account

and im pretty sure you were the one getting banned cause you made 500 chars to vote for a king.
    just to get cash from the king.

just accept it that none likes you and
    stop being so blind and just get out

Banned

buddah is just stupid, thinking he is god in a game cause he didn't babashop.
    you don't care about people's rep or what they are doing ingame, still you cry at everyone who babashop or buys an account

and im pretty sure you were the one getting banned cause you made 500 chars to vote for a king.
    just to get cash from the king.

just accept it that none likes you and
    stop being so blind and just get out[/b]
    i never ben banned ,i am not crying here nor did i start this post...

i never ben banned ,i am not crying here nor did i start this post...[/b]
    so no comment about DJP?oke i guess u alredy figured hes a scammer and hes vouches worth nothing realy in this forums.

Ss broken for me... but its not hard to convince people that buddah is a fag. I swear to god everytime I see him he is talking shit about somone in game trying to show us all how big his E-pns is. Keep up the good work buddah, I think its starting to work... Oh wait.

All I can say is this... BuddaH

Alhena

Buddah scamming...

I hate him because his post count is increasing rapidly from few days...... :angry:

dotn flame buddah ';x

:lol:

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Ss broken for me... but its not hard to convince people that buddah is a fag. I swear to god everytime I see him he is talking shit about somone in game trying to show us all how big his E-pns is. Keep up the good work buddah, I think its starting to work... Oh wait.[/b]
    Totally have to agree with PedoPriest

BuDDaH admit it, you'r screwed
    EVERYBODY on ares knows that you'r a dirty hacking, scamming, childish son of a bitch.

Allso you'r reply's and quotes to silly are lame,
    the only thing you do is trying to deffend yourself by switching to another subject

Allso, i probably speak for WHOLE ko4life, you'r fucked up smileys are freaking annoying as shit
    and why, why would you ALLWAYS type ",,,," or "...." in middle or your text.

You'r a fatass retard who tries to fuk up everybody's rep just so you could safe yours (switch is not working at all)

So go hang yourself and tape it, so we can laugh about it, ty

yoursodone12

Shut the fuck up Buddah. NO ONE LIKES YOU.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast