Buddah is a fag

This is a discussion on Buddah is a fag within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol look at this everyone..dont flame cause i dont care what you guys flame about lol look ... http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1719/ch...hbuddah1dr5.jpg...
Page: 1

Banned

lol look at this everyone..dont flame cause i dont care what you guys flame about lol look ... http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1719/ch...hbuddah1dr5.jpg

Banned

looks like a dutch guy but he is full of bs

tindall

Yea no truth in any of that

Banned

u never know :/ ..im scraed at night now..i need to cover tight lol ;P jk.

Nah dont worry, he's the biggest bullshitter you'll ever find, i got some nice screenies of him i'll have to upload when i get home tonight. He actually makes me laugh on times like he was jealous that had the shitty pk symbol (1 week into the restart of leader points) so he goes on saying that he has 145k leader points but he's bugged so his symbol wont show (keeping in mind 145k leader points in 1 week rofl) and other shit that he was the one that made Monsterkill (ares) quit because he went to his house and beat him up and thats the reason he sold his stuff LOL.

dizzyontour

LOL
    Is it the secret service he is working for now ? When we had em as ally a few days(kicked em out coz of all the bullshit and constantly begging for coins/items). Anyway, at that time he was working for the FBI , lol he is sooo full of shit.

The king. Senior Member

LOL
    Is it the secret service he is working for now ? When we had em as ally a few days(kicked em out coz of all the bullshit and constantly begging for coins/items). Anyway, at that time he was working for the FBI , lol he is sooo full of shit.[/b]
    +1

g0dly

LOL

buddah..

i love u!

flamthrow

That was funny lol, secret agent playing knight online hahaha kewl!!!

MerchAcc

Actually i rofled at this idiot h34r:

stevouk

lol...i helped his clan get the Knight Symbol he seemed like a cool guy but then again i was getting him capes/Knight Symbol so he aint going to act like an ass towards me. If he was working for the S.A.S or for the F.B.I then i am 150% sure he has more important things to do with his time than play Knight Online LOL

Sib

He tells the same old story over and over again. I know him from long time ago. He is jalous at some ppl who have good gear and then he tries too fuck them up by telling bullshit about them and that he is from FBi w/e

OrcTank

rofl yea he is funny. told us if we didnt ally him he would do all this shit lol! i told him to come get me. and now he tries to talk to me like hes my friend.

i feel the best thing to do is just smile and nod and he leaves you alone, i wouldnt be surprised if he had some kinda learning disabilities.

oeh KO strip, you should add cartoons to it and sell it for 100$ to addicted KO players

spam useless topics ill suspend u