Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Is this bug abuse?

This is a discussion on Is this bug abuse? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i heard LockAndLoad was sold anyhow, so all of this really doesnt matter p.s. this is dcz we are ...
Page: 3

sexy Owa

well i heard LockAndLoad was sold anyhow, so all of this really doesnt matter

p.s. this is dcz we are talking about buddy :P there is no nova's. we tank towers with melee's and melee everyone inside orc base

Yup, we only take like 1 mage into their base anyway, mainly warriors with like 2~4 priests, 2 partial parties :/

InStt

you guys have problem finding more than 5 priests , we have problems to find one ><

sexy Owa

<3 instt get gyver to nt you all and join us at least ally XD

that would be good :P but actually id perfer to see you all get bigger and better need some competition and your the only ones who give it <3

InStt

but actually id perfer to see you all get bigger and better need some competition and your the only ones who give it <3[/b]
    You have no idea how you described exactly what I want to do. ARrrrrRRR lol

gyfer is nice....

when they dont town xD

heh eatshitndie?
    towned like 3 times then he ksed some random turk and i died :-(

Not true, RoS has taken our best warrior, given everyone restore, put a 1920 heal on the warrior, and take the entire party to the back of the base. Straight through the center. We stayed there about 3 minutes before finally towning. [/b]
    dont forget i take towers solo....there not that hard...you guys act ilike they hit 500+

they hit 200-300...not a big deal i can tank 4 with A heal...and 2 using minor

and RoS has gone in there many times like he said

Lag0nx

First of all saying 50,was sarcastic.. of course if ur a retard u wouldn&#39;t understand.

Gyverforce had 2 Priests,currently 4.
    However they&#39;re not all uber geared like most of Aofd members.

Btw,about towning,yeah gyver is a sissy but he owns bad he always want to town when he sees too many rogues,but i never town,only if im out of pots or my daggers broke,if AOFD noticed,i always go out to vs all 50 of u until i get stunt and die,gifted all of u like 5k NP.

Also getting inside town isn&#39;t a big problems,put fire Talia on,1920 and get 2 mages to follow and inferno the fuck outta noobs there
    Thats a very easy way to get 2k NP in 10min .

About NT= You guys nt I&#39;m poor.

Bknight is right,towers aren&#39;t hard,i tank them allot and i am a rogue. u dont need to be a stealthd noob to get inside base.
    Why spike town when u can combo with no town?

Lag. I&#39;ll make another mage JUST for you and start 1v1 you in orc town :P

I need to get leveling my new dcz chars I miss dcz with clan pk

Good to see my baba&#39;s are raising some hell in DCZ... Long live my chars! (thank you bsnd)

First of all saying 50,was sarcastic.. of course if ur a retard u wouldn&#39;t understand.

Btw,about towning,yeah gyver is a sissy but he owns bad he always want to town when he sees too many rogues,but i never town,only if im out of pots or my daggers broke,if AOFD noticed,i always go out to vs all 50 of u until i get stunt and die,gifted all of u like 5k NP.

Also getting inside town isn&#39;t a big problems,put fire Talia on,1920 and get 2 mages to follow and inferno the fuck outta noobs there

Bknight is right,towers aren&#39;t hard,i tank them allot and i am a rogue. u dont need to be a stealthd noob to get inside base.
    Why spike town when u can combo with no town? [/b]
    Did you just call chitins +7 UBER GEAR? O.o A fair number of our members are still using quest jewels bro. And FYI, I get nailed 500s from towers as priest...so yeah...uber gear...right...<.<

Anyway, <3 Gyver, always fun to fight, except never bothers me if we&#39;re alone since we both know we can&#39;t take each other out.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

yeah me and lockandload went at it for awhile, then he finally stopped sending me letters must have read this topic i told him it was here, im gonna go look for him and stun him to death <---Natasha_Yi ftw

MakuLine

natashaaaaaaaaaaa supppppppp

Did you just call chitins +7 UBER GEAR? O.o A fair number of our members are still using quest jewels bro. And FYI, I get nailed 500s from towers as priest...so yeah...uber gear...right...<.<

Anyway, <3 Gyver, always fun to fight, except never bothers me if we&#39;re alone since we both know we can&#39;t take each other out.[/b]
    your shitty priest if you get hit for 500&#39;s.... its called FR which doesnt cost much at all....make a 200 talia, lycaon pend, and some other crp here n there...bam thats almost 300 + FR from a mage.... 380...if you have int over 100 bam 1 FR per 2 int...

so you must have like 100 int and now flame resist if you get hit for 500&#39;s...without my talia i get hit for 400 max.

Why spike town when u can combo with no town? [/b]
    right on man, sometimes i will jsut stand there and tank the towers to let people go in but they are all pussys and never go in, they all like omg no way they hit 200&#39;s pfft dam naabs ( this includes a few RoS members too lol)...but majority go in there....we have it on vid of us in the back of base...stupiud carter missed the best part of us going in tho.

one day i didnt have gear, i jacked my hp to 4.5k i got 400 FR and ran around the mobs of people in the base xD so fun cause everyone is liek wtf is he doing.

darkrouge4040

Bumped for a gay blind person

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast