Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Is this bug abuse?

This is a discussion on Is this bug abuse? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im still gonna do it its way to fun xD bug abuse or not !!!...
Page: 4

im still gonna do it its way to fun xD bug abuse or not !!!

Btw AoFD FTFW!!!

sexy Owa

gear doesnt mean shit to a good pker, most of our clan has really bad gear to be honest :P a few of us have gear like a babashopper would. even our clannies in shitty gear pk very smart and effectively XD 500 damage from towers or 300 that priest saves my ass plenty to be considered a great priest :/ skill > items

question...do cz towers hit harder?

and if you dont need items for FR...the ones i named are like 200m...for lycaon...thats nots gear thats shlt lol
    talia is 500k.

thats 230 + maybe a few unique/quest jewels

i had crap gear with no unique jewels..and did it very easily...so they should be hitting 500 on him unless cz towers hit harder

sexy Owa

cz and dcz towers hit the same i believe, if there is a difference its not a huge one

cz and dcz towers hit the same i believe, if there is a difference its not a huge one [/b]
    then how does your 60+ priest friend get hit 500s O_O its all about the resistances, he must have like 0 FR

*wonders how the topic is still being bumped when the question was answered in the first 5 posts* :blink:

Banned

No, i just now read the topic, and i wasnt talking about you tanking towers, go for it. I did it also. Im talking about you and your clan leader, shouting infront of OB, saying you have a way around where the towers wont hit you, then one of your priests, standing inside the cave WALL in the back of ob. I dont cry wolf at all. I know what is bug abuse, and what is not. Tanking the towers with healers, again, go for it, not bug abuse. But what what i was talking about again, was when your clan leader was SHOUTING infront of OB that he knew away on the side, where towers wouldnt hit you, then you bugging the back cave walls. Dispute it? Ask the gm for the screen shots i sent him, along with the fraps of me personally killing your priest in the wall with r damage, because it said "blocked by object". Ty, have a nice day.

No, i just now read the topic, and i wasnt talking about you tanking towers, go for it. I did it also. Im talking about you and your clan leader, shouting infront of OB, saying you have a way around where the towers wont hit you, then one of your priests, standing inside the cave WALL in the back of ob. I dont cry wolf at all. I know what is bug abuse, and what is not. Tanking the towers with healers, again, go for it, not bug abuse. But what what i was talking about again, was when your clan leader was SHOUTING infront of OB that he knew away on the side, where towers wouldnt hit you, then you bugging the back cave walls. Dispute it? Ask the gm for the screen shots i sent him, along with the fraps of me personally killing your priest in the wall with r damage, because it said "blocked by object". Ty, have a nice day.[/b]
    its only bug abuse if you go inside the wall, if your jsut in the cave...then its legit...and its not a bug meaning its not bug abuse

so basically dont go in the wall...and your not bug abusing(the koxpers used to do this) jsut stay in the back of cave.

Beast&Harlot

Its not bug abuse, i used to take afriends archer back there, beause you can get clean shoots off, and the towers are far enough out of reach that you dont have to worry about them, and you dont have to glitch or anything to get back there you can walk directly back to that area, orcs did it to humans, and the humans do it to orcs, so i thats bug abusing then in CZ it shoud be a bug to town nova also, its just pointless to claim that is a bug, and ive asked sullimo about it and he said as long as we werent glitching/twitching to get back there, then it wasnt a bug.

im still gonna do it its way to fun xD bug abuse or not !!![/b]
    That's not exactly the right attitude to have.

However, it is crazy to call this bug abuse. To me it seems like someone got pissed cause he dies in town. That's the way the towers are designed.. either deal with it or quit the game (smarter decision is the later).

I am not even active anymore with aofd for various reasons, it's just not my home, but OWA would never cheat kk? ESPECIALLY in ardream. Instead of getting all pissed about it you should have nicely confronted him about it because I know he wouldent do something thats an obvious bug.

sexy Owa

at least you guys agree :/ really bothers me that dontcallmefatty is calling my clan a handfull of cheaters -.- they really dont deserve that

one thing i think might be causing the "bug" to happen might be tp&#39;s while inside the cave :/ which from now on wont happen... thanks vacy <3

Miss_Cleric

btw i&#39;m the priest that saves ppls butts when we raid the town. 960 party heals arent bugs. So get over it LockAndLoad. If you dont like it, then lvl up and go to cz where ull get town novad and probably complain about that also. :P

Like i said before in my reply letters (to your complaint letters), just because were smart/good enough to figure out a way around most of the towers and to own all the orcs in ob, doesnt mean we hack. You can watch us run in from the hill (and half of us get xped xD then have our mage tp us into the cave) and right past the towers while not glitching or bugging.

If youre ganna complain about us bugging (even tho we arent) i think you should talk to some of your orc buddies who speed/wall hack and program first.

I look forward to owning you some more in DCZ.

Miss_Cleric
    Proud AofD Member

btw i&#39;m the priest that saves ppls butts when we raid the town. 960 party heals arent bugs. So get over it LockAndLoad. If you dont like it, then lvl up and go to cz where ull get town novad and probably complain about that also. :P

Like i said before in my reply letters (to your complaint letters), just because were smart/good enough to figure out a way around most of the towers and to own all the orcs in ob, doesnt mean we hack. You can watch us run in from the hill (and half of us get xped xD then have our mage tp us into the cave) and right past the towers while not glitching or bugging.

If youre ganna complain about us bugging (even tho we arent) i think you should talk to some of your orc buddies who speed/wall hack and program first.

I look forward to owning you some more in DCZ.

Miss_Cleric
    Proud AofD Member[/b]
    it takes a true dcz clan to kill the inn hostess/sundries.....and clan can make it to the back around, throuhght the center, from side, aerial..... to bad RoS wont accomplish it now cause i quit my rogue and dont play often xD im the pro minor healer for the clan heal...cause the elmorads cant cancel it out like priests heals

I_JuST_OwNed_U

maybe dcz needs more orcs b/c they always hide in there base and when they come to our base it just takes 2 good people to clear most of em or have them running, then all the other neeb humans finally help after they seeing someone making them run >.>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast