Bug Abuse Ban

This is a discussion on Bug Abuse Ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, I'd like to know if anyone here got the same issue as I had now? Yesterday I was ...
Page: 1

Default Bug Abuse Ban

Hello guys, I'd like to know if anyone here got the same issue as I had now? Yesterday I was pking at RLB, it was everything fine (I'm an orion player), but now, as soon as I tried to log in game, I saw my account was blocked, I checked website to know why and then I saw that the reason was "Bug Abuse".
    Well, as far as I know there is no bug to abuse at RLB, so its pretty much impossible to being banned for that. I spent a lot of money in this game, so if anyone of you can help me recovering my account, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Here is the topic I made at NTTGame forum: Account unfairly Blocked - Bug Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo View Post
    Hello guys, I'd like to know if anyone here got the same issue as I had now? Yesterday I was pking at RLB, it was everything fine (I'm an orion player), but now, as soon as I tried to log in game, I saw my account was blocked, I checked website to know why and then I saw that the reason was "Bug Abuse".
    Well, as far as I know there is no bug to abuse at RLB, so its pretty much impossible to being banned for that. I spent a lot of money in this game, so if anyone of you can help me recovering my account, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Here is the topic I made at NTTGame forum: Account unfairly Blocked - Bug Abuse
    And you got answer at your thread from Lead GM :

According to our investigation we've found out you have completed the Nightmare quest more than 2 times (4 times at total) therefore we have blocked your account due to bug abuse.

Your account will be unblocked and your character will be sent to the dungeon once our investigation is done.

Thanks so much for your answer Regiss. As far as you know, do they take a long time with the investigations or is it usually fast for me to be unblocked and sent to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo View Post
    Thanks so much for your answer Regiss. As far as you know, do they take a long time with the investigations or is it usually fast for me to be unblocked and sent to jail?
    if you are lucky it could be monday, but that could be much longer

Ok, thanks for the information! I'll be waiting then.
    Have a nice weekend!

I though Nightmare Quest appears on lvl 80+, btw isnt this quest fixed on 2011?