Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bug abuse FTW!

This is a discussion on Bug abuse FTW! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol you idiot. You just showed that you use KOXP. KOXP (koxxx) has auto party option, they inv you and ...
Page: 2

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Lol you idiot. You just showed that you use KOXP. KOXP (koxxx) has auto party option, they inv you and your in party striaght anyway without saying yes/no. You declined and tp'd to moradon or sumin and came back and your still in party.

Fool.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Originally posted by Granny1
    Lol you idiot. You just showed that you use KOXP. KOXP (koxxx) has auto party option, they inv you and your in party striaght anyway without saying yes/no. You declined and tp'd to moradon or sumin and came back and your still in party.

Fool.
    calling me names?

i am one of few who can say that i NEVER CHEATED.

everything happened exactly the way that i described above.

dont come and tell people they are idiots when you dont know the facts.

its just a bug with how ko is set up now if u get invited to a party ur pretty much in party until u decline / accept he doesn't have to have koxp on for that to happen

and jus for ppl know if ur trying to catch ppl using koxp that have a priest in party take off some of ur jewels or nething that raise hp and and put them back on and leave ur hp low then ask them for invite if they invite u dont accept and u will see urself get auto healed / buff

if only gms were this smart cuz koxpers starting to catch on to dt

tolgahan

i wasnt sure about the color.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12