Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Extra trina?

This is a discussion on Extra trina? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i bought that discounted plat premmy and got a green gem and trina in the mail. Put my trina ...
Page: 1

Default Extra trina?

So i bought that discounted plat premmy and got a green gem and trina in the mail. Put my trina in the inn hostess and i logged on again and there was on in my inn and another in my inventory, relogged again, both there. I just came back to ko so idk if this is normal or not. I just thought it weird because they didnt send me 2 trinas in mail, only one.

I think you get 1 in mail and 1 in your inventory when purchasing plat or gold.

you get 1 in mail and 1 in your inventory when purchasing plat by KESN

GxD

yey ! nice but plat cost so much :S

zenna

Yep getting 2 trina is normal with plat.

Also puraching gold or plat with click and buy will give you 2 trina (1 in letter, 1 to inventory), but if you buy 90days, 180 days u will get only 1 every month. (by letter)
    Its bug when you get 2 trinas and that bug has been for loooong time.
    So everyone stay at 30 days gold/plat and get more trinas : )

Banned

If you would sell them in gb u would get 2gb wich is around $12,- so u get plat for only $18,- a month

vo0doman

buying premium from Playspan gives only 1 trina but if you buy it ingame you will get 2 trinas i dunno why this occur

Banned

If you turn the code in or buy from PUS, you will get 2 trinas - one oin letter and one in inventory.
    If you buy from G1 site, it will give you only one trina, it will be in the letter of first char you log on that account regardless of server.

ThePrime

in the last 10 days of plat you get another one i believe. and not only kesn but with c&b aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrime View Post
    in the last 10 days of plat you get another one i believe. and not only kesn but with c&b aswell.
    never happend to me or to any of my clannies all on platinum so....doubt

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sheewa1 View Post
    never happend to me or to any of my clannies all on platinum so....doubt
    +1

i think that maybe you got it by accident or some thing xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    If you turn the code in or buy from PUS, you will get 2 trinas - one oin letter and one in inventory.
    If you buy from G1 site, it will give you only one trina, it will be in the letter of first char you log on that account regardless of server.
    Actually it will be in the letter of all chars u have, but it will dissapear after u picked it up on the other chars

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    yeh, it sucks they really gotta fix it lol, G1 website should give 2 trinas also :x so unfair

TheSonOfSam

when i put my kesn code with my priest i get only 1 trina, but when i use my warrior on the same account i get 2 trinas :S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast