is this bug or not .

This is a discussion on is this bug or not . within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; um so lets discuse is it or is it not bug abuse .. eslant dungeon boss room . ppl who ...
Page: 1

startrizerg

um so lets discuse is it or is it not bug abuse .. eslant dungeon boss room . ppl who can att from top area of boss room and heal there party standing in safe zone of to there range of skill only u cant att ppl who r very close to safe zone area where as ppl who down they cant att u , to oppsite nation player .
    give ur views , flame if u want . jamsummerjam u should post ss too .

Ignore Me Senior Member

I can't imagine anyone trying to win like that.

Things is many players haven't learnt that priest are in charge. You would think the game putting priests as leader in all eslant dungeon partys was a hint. Even if my partys leader priest was AFK from the start.

It is reasonable to stay on the ledge until everyone has got buffed if the other side has made no effort to kill the boss. So you start the PvP as prepared as the other side.
    But like I say most players think like little kids and like every other priest I just left my party when I couldn't help them.
    At least it taught them the heal range of a priest, about time for level 70+. So yes good tactic before you DC not for going for a win.

Actually I think the Diva Bird should be aggro and maybe move about to force people to kill it. Its a boss kill race not another PvP event.

Can1bal

yes it is bug , ko will fix it next patch

HotAsIce

How about you don't stand so close to their safe zone? Walk backwards 10 meters and make them come out. Its not rocket science. Its the same way in invasions and bifrost, if your dumb enough to sit in an area that is a safe zone, then... well, you die.

startrizerg

+1 to hotas1ce there is hell lot of room in boss room u dont hv to come in that range u can eeasyly kill boss and its tooo far for safe zone ppl they hv to come atleast 4 block on floor to att u then .
    ppl may say its bug cuz they dont like it but there is no way in hell any patch can make mage stop nova or prist complte heal or heal or parasiting malice torment in that area stop . think from ur head not from kneels with no eyes

and to can1bal i dont think k2 can fix it . i dont see or think of 1 way that they could make eslant dungeon or anywhere mage not allowed to nova , if mage nova on them self standing on top and other nation stick to there wall they r bound to get hit , it zone or any zone prist r allowed to heal complte party or single guy so if they stand on top and heal i dont see how there can be patch to not to allow them to heal in safe zone .

Scorpion

Maybe I don't get this right, but I thought bug abuse is when you find yourself in other nation/side safezone not in your own safe zone And killing anything you can from your own safe zone is gg "farming idiots" nobody forces anyone to come near. Go kill boss or smash few crystals and you'll win.

um so lets discuse is it or is it not bug abuse .. eslant dungeon boss room . ppl who can att from top area of boss room and heal there party standing in safe zone of to there range of skill only u cant att ppl who r very close to safe zone area where as ppl who down they cant att u , to oppsite nation player .
    give ur views , flame if u want . jamsummerjam u should post ss too .[/b]
    um so lets discuse me no understand read no english happy better ok ?

Could someone use better english so that i wouldnt need to guess what he means ?

HotAsIce

In other words, don't stand where you can get hit, and they can't, because if you do, your a moron.

give ur views , flame if u want . jamsummerjam u should post ss too .[/b]
    LOL.......JAMSUMMERJAM have no right to complain about it since he always stand in safe area on the wall and shoot arrows with another archer and a mage to tp them there, if you want next look for him in any war and you'll see him abuse this bug, i can show you in saturday's war where he always stand in safe area and shoot arrows with his follow

You can attk range attk in a safe zone in war and it's not a bug, why would this one be? silly.