Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bug or not

This is a discussion on Bug or not within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as far as u lose canceled key who care.There was bug where key wasn't canceled and u could use 1 ...
Page: 2

as far as u lose canceled key who care.There was bug where key wasn't canceled and u could use 1 kay many times but it was old days.

definitly a problem and should be considered bannable.

DuWolf

re-using keys has been around for ever ... so has crying cause they got owned

StaticBlaze

Why would it be a bug?

If you can click away buffs and get new ones, why shouldnt you be able to do it? You pay for the keys, so you do what u want with them.......

Baronius

was a whole discussion bout it a while back, GM said its only a bug if u cancel it while being attacked so ur back at full hp....but no1 has actually ever been banned for it as far as i know

TonyHazard

I don't get it. What are they used for ?

Banned

Why would it be a bug?

If you can click away buffs and get new ones, why shouldnt you be able to do it? You pay for the keys, so you do what u want with them.......[/b]

if im not mistaken, when you cancel your buff for a rebuff it doesnt fully heal your HP unlike the key.

for example if my hp unbuff is 2500, if i let a monster hit me to 2000 and when i get 1500buff my hp would be at 3500 not full hp (which would be 4000). meanwhile i have seen a guy went from 1% ( or very low hp) cancel it and redo the key and is at 100% health. now ask yourself, do you think its right to go from 1% to 100% health?

ehm its not like additional "buff"

u have exactly 5k hp if im correct.

TonyHazard

I don't get it. What are they used for ?[/b]
    Me either.

Lag0nx

its not a bug, its being smart,and if its considerd bannable KO admins should patch to make a 15 seconds cool-down when removing keys etc.
    and its very possible to beat an army of catapults in king's room,just need to be orginazed and not attack 1by1 like noobies.

on usko you can delete scrolls? (1500/300 speed pots etc)

on jpko they disabled delete scrolls (enchant, ts,any pus scrolls)
    want2 know is it official mgame update

DragonFire

Do the keys disapear when you click it off now, because I know it was bannable when that happened, but if they disapear and you have to use a new key, then it shouldnt be bannable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12