the save command make me sick

This is a discussion on the save command make me sick within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they just put back save command and BUM!!!! dupes this is made 10 min ago, so lets hope that it ...
Page: 1

scorpy21

Default the save command make me sick

they just put back save command and BUM!!!! dupes
    this is made 10 min ago, so lets hope that it was a rollback
    and thas why they dont get banned cus they use kc? this sucks

RezzerGirl

save command already worked b4 that

scorpy21

the meaning it was that as soon they have add it back they have duped, i dont know why the ppl(duppers, cheater) are so stupid, where is the fun if u cheat?

Cava

when /save wasn't around, dupe still works. so whats the point?

besides, /save helps to prevent rollback. which is another way of duping.

antiriad

yup id rather have all the bloody bus's floating about than the 29805983259723842983542835732487239857238429385690 234603426 duped items.

u have 150 bus

Vyz

Whahaha Pwnd xD

Artemiss

the fact that made you sick is that you burned a item. rofl :wub:

Vlein

lol ur own inventory

Pdahs

Default Re: the save command make me sick

Originally posted by scorpy21
    they just put back save command and BUM!!!! dupes
    this is made 10 min ago, so lets hope that it was a rollback
    and thas why they dont get banned cus they use kc? this sucks

lol why so sickening you have just about that much in your inv. whats your explanation? You saying everyone with alot of them mustb e duper? what about you you must be duper to fucker.

scorpy21

cus first of all that bus are from abyss, lotts of ppl saw me going 20th floor abyss, and btw that the roll back what i got like u all, 2 days ago i`ve lost 200 bus all from abyss, after i got disconected from d2
    and that item it was just a chitin rogue helmet, the point of this topic it was not to hear ur craps, but to say that before it was less dupes without save, but ya u are a bit ..... ppl, all the duped items form the time when save was off have came cus of the rollbacks what k2 have done.
    and for all of you that char name (my char, not the seller) is killerina_ITA member of sUk clan, so tell me ppl how many of you have got items from us and have lost it in dupe wipe, so if u know a name say it here and i give the link to my cl, stop flaming that "ooooo u got 150 bus and u say bla bla bla" if u dont understant the meanig of the topic just move one BABY

i hardly call that prove u urself have 60 bus less then that guy some ppl have shit in their inn get into money problems and are forced to sell something now i am not disagreeing that the dupers struck again but that picture u showed there means absolutely nothing.

scorpy21

ok then tell me where u buy buss under 2.4 mil? i buy from abyss at that price arach, and the money what i got in my inventory are from pus items, and like i`ve writed before it was just a thing to show how crapy are those ppl, the save was barely back and they found a metod to dupe, and that`s sad for legit ppl, but ya u all dont care about it, me 1 i care about dupper, i hate them, cus they distroy a nice game