Bugged game full of cheaters.

This is a discussion on Bugged game full of cheaters. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dead while still having hp This must be one of the most annoying bugs. I was helping my friends with ...
Page: 1

lovejob

Default Bugged game full of cheaters.

Dead while still having hp

This must be one of the most annoying bugs. I was helping my friends with the haunga quest, suddenly I was dead, with 299hp left. The game wasn't lagging, so one can't blame this on some weird lag. Like wtf is this? (check the link)
    http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9609/de...adwithhplf5.jpg

Defeating myself

Isn't this just marvelous? I got invited to some party that wanted to do Monster Suppression Squad(II). I had done it two times before, and it all went on like usual. Until we came into the second area (after breaking the first gate). Some guy in the party manage to defeat me. And then I suddenly killed 2 in my party. We fought through the areas, and when we finally were at grape ripper it went crazy with killings. I killed everyone in my party, a lot, including myself. And I lost half my money every time I killed myself.

Here's a picture of me defeating myself.
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/39/wtfbug2wq7.jpg

Here's a picture of me killing an orc scouter, yet when the orc scouter dies, it's like it was one of my party members, because he dies the same second, and he wasn't even close.
    http://img295.imageshack.us/img295//wtfbug3jg8.jpg

The macroing issue

I didn't know where to start with this issue. I bet everyone has partied with koxpers, yet if you get caught with this your account will be terminated. As a newbie I can't always tell when someone is using a 3rd party tool. Auto healing for an instance.

However, it's hard enough to find parties that doesn't have any macroers, those stupid rogues are ruining the game a big time. As a rogue myself (archer) it's hard to solo stronger monsters without wasting tons of pots. My favorite spot is in raon camp, but it is always crowded with macroers on every server. If I ever get invited to a party outside my clan/ally clan, some of them use macro and I will have to leave. I'm also afraid that in the small time when I get invited and leave that I will be caught and banned.

I began playing ko little less than 3 weeks ago. A week ago I bought gold premium. Now I'm getting sicken tired of not being able to level up due to all good soloing spots taken by macroers and due to all other people using koxp in parties.

I just with the GM's would go to the obvious spots and terminate all these macroers.

Does anyone have a solution for me what I should do? Some days when I'm all solo I get only like 10% exp a day which completely sucks, all because of the macroers. Loved the gobble before that tho Speaking of the gobble, I find it amazing how foolhardy these macroers are. Macroing just outside luferson castle on the spoilers, where everyone could see them and report them. Well that's what I thought, until I realized that they didn't get banned for doing it, I saw the same guys for days outside the castle. Not to mention my favorite farming place, the abyss on the cave leeches. A guy has been macroing on from walls for a week on the 2nd floor. High levels are macroing on hobgoblins in hell abyss.

If this isn't getting fixed soon I will for sure quit. Imo, I think GMs should let some trustworthy players take care of this issue with banning players, might not be easy to find these people. But don't you GMs have some trustworthy good friends in game? Some respectable player everyone knows is 100% legit? I do know some legits and I'm sure you do too.

I used to play a game which was pretty much in KO's situation. RuneScape Classic. Before it was made RuneScape 3d they did do care about the macroers and terminated them. After 3d came out they only focused on their new game, and the 2d version became just like k.o. More than 90% macroed. Sometimes they did do big bans tho, it didn't help a shit. I put up with that for a year, playing legit and getting hated for fighting the macroers. The game became so badly abused with macroers that they made it only premium (do we want that to happen with ko? maybe it's far-fetched, but it wouldn't surprise me) Well I don't want that to happen because many of my friends can't pay for the game due to cc issues etc.

Anyway, after that year, when they made the game only premium, I stayed for another couple of months. Everyone kept macroing and I finally gave up, I choose to join the macroers. After 3 days of macroing, which I noticed was actually pretty nice, getting levels without doing anything, just like all of the others, I get permanently banned. I find it unfair that I, after years of playing legit in a ruined game full with autoers, get banned while people I know are 100% macroed still can play. Then I finally realized, rumours were true, admins were friends with some well known macroers and did therefore not ban them.

I somehow get the feeling that this is going on in knight online, admins being friends with macroers and therefore spare them. By letting some people macro, or just not caring about it (enough), will lead to people accepting the macroing and actually give it a shot since they know other people aren't getting banned.

Most of the players already know this, to some it might be an eye-opener. However, I'd be glad if I could get an answer what I should do, where to get exp etc.

First I spent time recording the macroers, but I realized it wouldn't help, the time and effort I spend recording videos in KO isn't worth it. I have a slow pc so it lags down a lot, takes like 30 minutes on every macroer. Now I recently heard the GMs do no longer accept videos, which means all my 30 videos are made in vain. Taking screenshots takes a while too, timing it right, probably 10minutes/macroer with the timing and then getting it sent. I can't really be bothered doing this anymore, I don't see results. What's even more sad that the macroing is not just going on with level 1-60. I've caught a lot of high levels macroing, however I fear actually confronting these high levels. It'll only put me in the same positition I was in RuneScape Classic. Hated and insulted everywhere by the macroers. I'm on the edge of giving up the hopes I had for this game, when I heard that it had gone better.

Thanks for taking the time reading this and I hope this will lead to some kind of discussion with answers.
    //bj

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

cool

Thanks for taking the time reading this and I hope this will lead to some kind of discussion with answers.
    hell no i didnt read it...if i wanted to read a novel id go read something worth reading

lovejob

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    cool

hell no i didnt read it...if i wanted to read a novel id go read something worth reading
    Geez, don't tell me, you're one of these imature kids using koxp? I thought these forums was somewhat filled with legits, guess there is no hope.

Oh shit, lol. Made me laugh my ass off Cama ^_^

Rentzusuken

Sorry to tell you lovejob, but there aren't many suggestions but to deal with it or leave it. After playing, and paying for, this game for 2 years, I finally lost interest entirely in it. If you are seeking for the game to be appropriately moderated in order to enjoy it, you are setting yourself up for failure. If you can find something to like in it despite the issues listed(many more abound), then you should continue to play, but I think it's like raising truffles.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by lovejob+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovejob)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    cool

Geez, don't tell me, you're one of these imature kids using koxp? I thought these forums was somewhat filled with legits, guess there is no hope.[/b]
    yup...u caught me...im a little immature kid using koxp even though i quit this shitty game months ago...but i koxp right? rofl i was one of the most legit players in the game =

BUT IM KOXPER OKE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :rollseyes:

i dont need to read ur post...heres the jist of it without reading: OMG BUGS EVERYWHERE AND KOXPERS AND DB HACKERS AND DUPERS WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME WHY DO PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS WHY AM I PAYING FOR THIS K2 IS ROBBING US WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

i have a question lovejob, is your vagina bleeding? (no offense to any women here xD)

wraith86

I wouldnt doubt you koxped during your time playing cama, some of your post were very uneducated about the game lol.

xAraChNiDx

Originally posted by Icemat
    i have a question lovejob, is your vagina bleeding? (no offense to any women here xD)
    nah, its just full of sand.

but on another note lovejob may i just say, Welcome to KO.

ya camma is liek 9 or something runnign around 25 arrow spraying gms adn they suck his dik xD

dont read th whoel ting cama ur 9

tindall

even though i quit this shitty game months ago...
    Then why do you still post and come here?